• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,059 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, B2D327 said:

I place more of the blame on the carrier as he took the "please, do not bend" as a challenge to stuff it in my mailbox. I'd have gladly come to the door had he rang the bell but that was too much work for him

Last month I was expecting a package, which was a comic, that I had to sign for. This was on a Saturday and I knew what time the mail carrier usually arrives. I happed to look out my window as the mail carrier arrived. My box is lock box about 100 feet away. I was waiting for the carrier to walk up to my door to get my signature but she just drove off. I ran out to my box and found a tag with pick up instructions, saying recipient was unavailable. I was able to catch up at the next stop and get my package. It would have been less effort to walk to my door than to fill out that tag. I filled out a complaint online.

5 hours ago, Brandon Shepherd said:

Last month I was expecting a package, which was a comic, that I had to sign for. This was on a Saturday and I knew what time the mail carrier usually arrives. I happed to look out my window as the mail carrier arrived. My box is lock box about 100 feet away. I was waiting for the carrier to walk up to my door to get my signature but she just drove off. I ran out to my box and found a tag with pick up instructions, saying recipient was unavailable. I was able to catch up at the next stop and get my package. It would have been less effort to walk to my door than to fill out that tag. I filled out a complaint online.

I filled one out too and called askusps.com to file numerous complaints including a falsified tracking update where the carrier stated “package left with individual” when they never showed up that day. I was given a courtesy call to tell me an inspector would contact me soon. I imagine it’s even worse around the holidays.

14 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Mail call

This is how mine turned up, no boards to stop the comic from bending, not even packaged in strong cardboard, never again 

Amazingly these three are not damaged and are all high grade still

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

you got lucky. you should go out and buy a lotto ticket 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The front looks nice for a 4.0, then there is the back lol

Still happy! :tink::takeit:

2019_12_12 1_38 PM Office Lens (1).jpg

2019_12_12 1_43 PM Office Lens.jpg

That book is always gorgeous no matter what kind of shape its in. Congrats!

15 hours ago, Steelrain41 said:

Been on a bit of a Daredevil kick. I was trying to cut back on spending but these were a great deal and I love the art.

IMG_20191212_180117842.jpg

30 and 43 are definitely on my want list...just waiting on the right ones for me