• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,106 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2022 at 10:24 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Is that $15 for a 1st Batman Who Laughs? :takeit:

Yes! Tbh though I have it in spare a grade section, it is maybe 7.0 though, still a bargain. I'm usually not too bummed on a bargain, but since I don't flip, idk if it's high enough grade for my personal collection. Sounds snobby but I'm not sure

On 9/25/2022 at 10:28 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes! Tbh though I have it in spare a grade section, it is maybe 7.0 though, still a bargain. I'm usually not too bummed on a bargain, but since I don't flip, idk if it's high enough grade for my personal collection. Sounds snobby but I'm not sure

I'd flip if I found that book for that cheap - nice find!!

If it's not good enough for your collection, let me know, I'll send you the $15 and you can send it my way... :baiting:xD

Edited by Jesse-Lee

On 9/25/2022 at 10:29 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I'd flip if I found that book for that cheap - nice find!!

If it's not good enough for your collection, let me know, I'll send you the $15 and you can send it my way... :baiting:xD

Oh believe me I know! You should have seen me saying I'm coming Elizabeth!" At checkout. The guy at the register was a bit ham fisted. I thought it may have been like initially firm, so I tried to be patient. Then as he was squinting to ring it up, I let it slip, "Be careful!" But he didn't hear me. I think it didn't do any "more" damage lol

But still!

On 9/25/2022 at 11:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Oh believe me I know! You should have seen me saying I'm coming Elizabeth!" At checkout. The guy at the register was a bit ham fisted. I thought it may have been like initially firm, so I tried to be patient. Then as he was squinting to ring it up, I let it slip, "Be careful!" But he didn't hear me. I think it didn't do any "more" damage lol

But still!

I know that feeling well,in 2011 i got an asm3 4.0 signed by stan lee-an intermediary took my comis and tossed it on the table for stan to signed it...at that moment i heard the comics hurt the table louder than a shot of à shotgun .it rang in my ears for a long while! :ohnoez:the comics was safe and sound tho lol

Edited by Namtak

On 9/26/2022 at 7:07 PM, Kerdese said:

Bought these online. One of the better purchases I’ve made. All of them are probably 9.8’s maybe one 9.6. Thinking I’ll send in #1 for the Jae Lee event. 

Are there pics to this post, it's not loading for me if so...

On 9/26/2022 at 7:07 PM, Kerdese said:

Bought these online. One of the better purchases I’ve made. Not a huge value, but really like Jae Lee. All of them are probably 9.8’s maybe one 9.6. Thinking I’ll send in #1 for the Jae Lee event. 

4AB7A6EF-41E4-4748-8FC4-412D6D9DD407.jpeg

54146A5B-E2DA-4C17-BCE7-BC1770623CCD.jpeg

I had a short run in with jae, he's a kind person though I put my foot in my mouth with him 😂 but generally good personality and receptive guy. Glad you have you're pick of those! 

On 9/27/2022 at 2:53 PM, Namtak said:

I bought from celebrity authentics, for a sigourney weaver autograph ,its finally home!they gave a mystery autograph card as a gift,was really lucky!!!michael j fox^^:yeehaw::whee:(worship)

20220927_154358.jpg

20220927_152540.jpg

20220927_152642.jpg

:x