• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it too early to look forward to the holiday gift exchange?
6 6

54 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, fmaz said:

I'm very much looking forward to both the secret santa and the raffle already.  I really do enjoy the process of trying to suss out what someone will really enjoy, but also ... the raffle day/night is a lot of fun.  For those who've never hung around for the whole thing...let's just say that after a few hours we start to get a bit "punchy" ;)  It's pretty funny.

Yeah punchy is a good word for it.lol

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Where's HollyJollyONE?  Lets get this party STARTED! Trying to convince  @ADAMANTIUM

to do it too!!

I might be in for the raffle, I have an item or 2 that I can spare :shy: the jury is still out on the Santa committee, due to time constraints of finding something nice

6 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Where's HollyJollyONE?  Lets get this party STARTED! Trying to convince  @ADAMANTIUM

to do it too!!

28 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

Sounds like fun! I thought the grading contest was the most wonderful time of the year, so this must be really wonderful (thumbsu 

Thanks Guys! I needed you Cheery elves ^^  now I'm looking forward to it as well :headbang: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Can someone inform the n00bs, such as myself, exactly what these are..? Guidelines? Maybe there are threads of previous exchanges/raffles we can take a look at?

In another club, we do a Deck of the Year contest. People donate rare decks, bricks of (12) decks, etc. People who vote get entered into a pool, random numbers are assigned, and people pick the prize they'd like. There's no value limit to a donated prize.

I'd be interested in contributing if I can get some more info!