• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 San Diego Comic Con

66 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Senormac said:

Not only that but the realization that there are 100 other guys ( maybe 1000) out there who are sitting on just as many copies waiting for their chance to score on an inflated market 

one only has to look at the price of hulk 182 and realize there are the same # of copies to realize that book is not rare!  It does kinda negate what I said before or suggest the value is wildly inflated.

Just now, kav said:

one only has to look at the price of hulk 182 and realize there are the same # of copies to realize that book is not rare!  It does kinda negate what I said before or suggest the value is wildly inflated.

of course that non rareness seems to be outweighted by the demand and significance elements.

8 minutes ago, kav said:
9 minutes ago, kav said:

of course that non rareness seems to be outweighted by the demand and significance elements.

…… and the best place to sell these books is at the SDCC !!!  

Just now, Senormac said:

oh god-

Just now, kav said:

oh god-

I'm gunna watch that video again of the girl ripping up her BFs 181s

1 minute ago, kav said:
1 minute ago, Senormac said:

oh god-

just trying to stay ON TOPIC lol

1 hour ago, jools&jim said:

I think the first sig is J. P. Starlin...

Yup.  Now that you mention it, very similar to his sig on one of my slabs. Missed it.

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I still remember those days well.Yeah, it was fun. Oh, I bought everything I could. But, just like today, you only had so much money in your pocket. Looks like Mitch did alright this day...

comphotomitch1.jpg

comphotomitch2.jpg

that should be daring mystery #1...those were the days....GA rules...