• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
34 34

2,533 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2024 at 3:13 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Looks like I wasn't the only one eying ASM's last night.  Was in on a few others, but these were the ones I snagged, and I feel good about what they ended at.  The #59 was an upgrade on a raw, and that was the one I was getting no matter what (I wasn't willing to pay what the 9.6 was going to end at, and I was hoping this one wouldn't get jumped on by anyone who missed out on that copy).

asm59.jpg

asm56.jpg

asm113.jpg

Those are three great pickups. I was wanting the 113. I stopped paying attention about 2 hours before the auction ended though. I’m glad I didn’t make a push for the 59 then.

On 6/18/2024 at 1:52 PM, Stefan_W said:

Funny, but I had a few of these on my hit list before deciding to go in a completely different direction. So you almost paid a few dollars more for some of them :) 

Some of my wins were max bids that I threw out as a “if I win at this price, I’ll be pleasantly surprised”.

On 6/4/2024 at 12:19 AM, batmiesta said:

Screenshot_20240604_061151_Chrome.jpg

I thought I got a good deal on a 9.0 of this a month ago, then somebody else just got a 9.2 for the same price this month.  Just when you think it's safe to get back in the waters... :tonofbricks:   I think I'll just wait until 9.8's are going for $50.  :roflmao:

On 6/19/2024 at 5:14 AM, Telegan said:

I thought I got a good deal on a 9.0 of this a month ago, then somebody else just got a 9.2 for the same price this month.  Just when you think it's safe to get back in the waters... :tonofbricks:   I think I'll just wait until 9.8's are going for $50.  :roflmao:

I was going after a # 6 in the same auction but lost out, so went for this one and surprisingly won it for a reasonable price, well I thought it was anyway. :celebration:

On 6/18/2024 at 3:39 AM, batman_fan said:

Any thoughts on the current Clink auction?  In general prices seem a little soft.

Totally agree, I have 2 pages of tracking bids and none have them have gone crazy, you usually get one head scratcher, but none so far.