• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

I stoped getting Ebay coupons this year🤔🤔 all I ever good is extra bonus bucks offer

That's what we're getting too, I want to say the last "percentage off" coupon was at the end of July because I remember it being an eBay bucks issued month and thinking I had already used them....

So October is another eBay bucks issued month, c'mon another percentage coupon! :wishluck:

3 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

sadly, one-time use

ya and capped at $50 

no worries.... if they gave it to you because you spent every time (not saying you did only "if") they offered ebay bucks promo, then it is good there giving you some time to save $50 :) 

These last couple of ebay buck promo's I activated just in case, but didn't end up spending any Mullah $$$$ lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I just had a 10% eBay Bucks promotion end and a week or two ago there was an 8% offer. I think once I’ve had a 13% offer but only through the eBay app. I don’t remember ever getting a percent off coupon.

they usually don't email those...

it's usually on the home screen and available to everyone, so we usually start a whole separate thread for those to announce them 

On 9/13/2019 at 9:53 AM, Wolverinex said:

Don't buy anything for a few months.  I started getting offers again... but now I'm still not buying anything

Ive always found that they give coupons when youre buying. Purchase a one off or a shirt and generate saved listings. Once they know you're hunting they start throwing them out.