• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

After not buying anything for 2 months, I finally got this coupon.  @ADAMANTIUM

Some of the time, I don't get one of these even though I am subscribed to receive them but when I go to the Ebay homepage, it will show in the banner for me to activate it.  I think Ebay's notification process is quirky so you might see if they appear for you in the banner even without receiving an email. 

But regardless you got it this time so happy hunting :banana:

2 minutes ago, telerites said:

Some of the time, I don't get one of these even though I am subscribed to receive them but when I go to the Ebay homepage, it will show in the banner for me to activate it.  I think Ebay's notification process is quirky so you might see if they appear for you in the banner even without receiving an email. 

But regardless you got it this time so happy hunting :banana:

I got it in the banner on one eBay profile, but not in my other eBay profile.  So far, no eBay message to either account, and no email messages.

29 minutes ago, telerites said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I got it in the banner on one eBay profile, but not in my other eBay profile.  So far, no eBay message to either account, and no email messages.

Shill account :baiting:

Her name is Sandi, silly. :baiting: 

So after never having received the notification that a seller is offering you a discount on an item you are watching until recently, I am now getting multiple offers every day. Is this a fairly new thing? What I have learned is that I watch a lot of stuff I have no intention of buying. 

Edited by wombat

5 minutes ago, wombat said:

So after never having received the notification that a seller is offering you a discount on an item you are watching until recently, I am now getting multiple offers every day. Is this a fairly new thing? What I have learned is that I watch a lot of stuff I have no intention of buying. 

I've gotten them about three times.  Got one today that I'm thinking about acting on.  Definitely went after one of the other ones too.

I only have about five pages of watched items though.

1 hour ago, telerites said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I only have about five pages of watched items though.

:whatthe: I usually have just one page.  I always think I need to load up on watched items so I can be ready for this and I never seem to do that nor find anything.

I'm probably known for my excesses.... :D

I finally got a message on this latest eBay bucks promotion this afternoon - in the profile where I could see the banner at the top of the page yesterday.

The banner at the top of the page advertising the promotion showed up in the other profile today, but no eBay message.

Edited by lizards2

44 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Someone by my junk!!! 

(tsk)  Now, now, youngster.  You may need your junk someday..., 

51 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Someone by my junk!!! 

There toying with me :pullhair:

7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

(tsk)  Now, now, youngster.  You may need your junk someday..., 

i'll give my toys another shot at becoming a dentist.... unless they sell first!

tenor.gif