• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+ LOKI (2021)
12 12

794 posts in this topic

On 7/5/2021 at 10:09 AM, RickSp said:

Episode 4 was much better, quite glad the 'Time Keepers' turned out the way they did, gives us more to look forward to in upcoming reveals.

I'm still not convinced they will have a character like Kang actually show up though. In the same way there was no chance that WandaVision was going to introduce Reed Richards (remember the speculation about the special engineer....).

The MCU shows so far have been ok but lack the grandeur of an event level film where the real A lister characters make their debut.

Agreed.  it was be amazing if kang showed up but would really be out of character for these MCU shows.  Seems like they always save the big boys for the movies... This isn't the Mandalorian which hits home runs constantly. 

Edited by Wolverinex

OKAY , my best guess thinking about it after a beer is that either a Loki is in charge (theme of show) or Kang.  Kang makes the most sense with time travel, Ravonna, Alioth, Qeng Enterprises tower (all part of the Kang mythos)  but I have still my doubts that they would reveal the A lister bad guy in a streaming  tv series in real life...  I mean everyone would go insane because every MCU show so far has  looped back to focus on the main character in the end.. they keep teasing and teasing but in the end no one big shows up... you just end up with marvel blue balls. 

Edited by Wolverinex

9 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Kang makes the most sense with time travel, Ravonna, Alioth, Qeng Enterprises tower (all part of the Kang mythos)  but I have still my doubts that they would reveal the A lister bad guy in a streaming  tv series in real life... 

Maybe they're viewing the heavy easter egg characters as hints for future works.  There are over two dozen High Evolutionary references in Wandavision, so all of the Kang references--and there are close to two dozen total--may just point towards the Ant-Man film.  At most we'll probably see Kang in a post-credits sequence.

Loki episode 5 is probably my favorite among all of the Disney Plus show episodes so far.  :cloud9:  So much zany goodness and Marvel geek-outery to be had, I HAVE to watch it again today.  I'm so ticked I missed the Thanoscopter and Throg the first time around.  :blush:

Director Kate Herron reveals what Alligator Loki is like on Loki before CGI. The latest episode of the Marvel Studios show titled "Journey Into Mystery" introduced a string of new variants joining the God of Mischief and Sylvie. But arguably, the most interesting of them all is the reptile version of the trickster.

Actors clearly earning their pay making those scenes come together so wonderfully while posing with a blue puppet that helped save the day

:applause:

A Superior Loki in the castle beyond time makes sense given the constant twisted irony of each episode. 

Kang also makes sense given the theme of time, that he’s connected to Ravona Renslayer in the comics, and that he’s already been cast in the MCU. But Kang is supposed to be the main villain in Quantumania. And Thanos aside, is Marvel going to make Kang the main villain in two different MCU films? Even Thanos was only the main villain of one MCU movie if you count Infinity War and Endgame as one thing.

If Kang is possible, then Immortus could also be possible.

On the other foot, Sylvie and Ravona refer to this mystery character as being “beyond” the end of time. Is it possible this character could also be the or a Beyonder?

18 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

A Superior Loki in the castle beyond time makes sense given the constant twisted irony of each episode. 

Kang also makes sense given the theme of time, that he’s connected to Ravona Renslayer in the comics, and that he’s already been cast in the MCU. But Kang is supposed to be the main villain in Quantumania. And Thanos aside, is Marvel going to make Kang the main villain in two different MCU films? Even Thanos was only the main villain of one MCU movie if you count Infinity War and Endgame as one thing.

If Kang is possible, then Immortus could also be possible.

On the other foot, Sylvie and Ravona refer to this mystery character as being “beyond” the end of time. Is it possible this character could also be the or a Beyonder?

I'm hoping for kang but pretty sure it will be Loki. Marvel's teases  don't fool me anymore.