• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+ LOKI (2021)
12 12

794 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jharvey said:

I have to admit that if the final episode reveals another Loki to be in control of the TVA instead of Kang, I will be disappointed and it will massively lower my expectations for all future Disney+ shows. 

Agreed. It'll be just the same one pony trick , they've been doing with the other TV shows

Believe it or not, Chris Hemsworth appeared in the latest episode of Loki — you just may not have seen it. The Kate Herron-directed episode took fans of the show to a mystical place called The Void, a location at the end of time where all matter pruned by the Time Variance Authority was forced to live out its remaining days. It's here fans quickly catch a glimpse of Throg trying to break out of a jar buried underground, a beloved comics character that serves as a mashup between the God of Thunder and a frog.

As it turns out, the noises Throg makes are made by none other than Hemsworth himself, who recorded some new lines strictly for the show. Herron recently revealed the news on Views from the 616, as she broke down her favorite Easter eggs in Loki Episode 5, "Journey Into Mystery."

"Throg, getting him in [was fun]," Herron said on the podcast. "We recorded Chris Hemsworth for that, by the way. I haven't told anyone that yet, by the way, but we recorded him for that, so that's a new recording. That's a whole new recording and not recycled."

I watched ep 4 & 5 last night and it was a great combo.  Ep 5 was just great with old Loki being the break out character and now I can't wait for this Friday.

26 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I watched ep 4 & 5 last night and it was a great combo.  Ep 5 was just great with old Loki being the break out character and now I can't wait for this Friday.

Episode 6 will also release this Wednesday (7/14) as part of Disney+'s new approach to break up capacity impacts

:foryou: