• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price to pay for uncanny xmen 266,signed.
1 1

69 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Is it a love story? A story of deep, tender love? The story of one man and his ASM 361. 

Chapter One

"I must admit I didn’t think much of Andy first time I laid eyes on him; looked like a stiff breeze would blow him over. That was my first impression of the man. But he had this old vintage comic from the nineties rolled up under his arm....."

And A .357 under his other,I noticed it by the smooth silver shaft. Than our eyes met,briefly,but it was enough.

Only for a second, it felt like eternity. I knew at that moment,there was only one thing he would take,receive,either way youd look at it,for that ASM 361. 

In the end,it would be me that would be receiving.

Hahahahahaha 

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

And A .357 under his other,I noticed it by the smooth silver shaft. Than our eyes met,briefly,but it was enough.

Only for a second, it felt like eternity. I knew at that moment,there was only one thing he would take,receive,either way youd look at it,for that ASM 361. 

Hahahahahaha 

1557951569_giphy(1).gif.b455730a97e3d43ba89950cd66d051b4.gif

4 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Hahahahahaha 

Did anyone know that the last sentence was a play on words?

How is this.

As he clutched the .357 in his hand,I looked away from Andy with a deep sadness. I could feel my grip on ASM 361 fading.

"It doesn't have to be this way Andy!" I cried,as tears began to well up in my eyes. "You can put the gun away"

He shook his head,as a sly grin flashed across a row of yellow stained teeth. "That isnt the gun you should worry yourself about,young man"

As my face flushed crimson red with embarrassment,I knew exactly what he meant.

11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Werent you saying in a post,your post/thread, that you wanted to make your next four digit purchase either invincible ironman 1 9.0 or spawn 9.9

Wouldnt that be an epiphany for you too? To pass I mean.

No. I already knew Iron Man #1 isn't Iron Man's 1st appearance.