• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOHN WICK CHAPTER 4 (2021)
1 1

150 posts in this topic

On 3/8/2023 at 8:35 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got a prescreen pass to this as well, I might go, Brother is a little discouraged at the fact we've missed some of these, but I suppose that if they are still produced that is all that matters. I mean others might enjoy them more, I did and do. Just the way the cookies crumble.

THIS WAS SO EPIC! THE OOHS, THE AHHS, THE LAUGHS. some of it imo I had to close my eyes for, frame by frame, it was good 👍 Audience for the prescreen cheered an hooplahed! ^^

Unfortunately no merch, and they held our phones until afterwards, Shazam tomorrow then next day dungeons and dragons ...

IMG_20230314_181653557.jpg

IMG_20230314_181445415.jpg

Although it's my understanding anything on Film Twitter is to be mistrusted...

... Nobody wants Joker. Venom will crash and burn. The Batman will fail. Avatar 2 won't even make $1B worldwide. It all came true due to Forum Film Prophets.

On 3/15/2023 at 12:18 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

THIS WAS SO EPIC! THE OOHS, THE AHHS, THE LAUGHS. some of it imo I had to close my eyes for, frame by frame, it was good 👍 Audience for the prescreen cheered an hooplahed! ^^

Unfortunately no merch, and they held our phones until afterwards, Shazam tomorrow then next day dungeons and dragons ...

IMG_20230314_181653557.jpg

IMG_20230314_181445415.jpg

Awesome you seem to be gettting to see prescreens!

On 3/16/2023 at 5:51 AM, media_junkie said:

Awesome you seem to be gettting to see prescreens!

you can try the website, gofobu.com if you live near a major town, the site may offer you some :)

I know that is the site for Texas, mainly Austin, Houston, and Dallas. I'm in Dallas, so it works for me and then there was a Facebook group for locals to get passes :cheers: 

or just google screenings in your area, that might work as well.

imo sometimes those kinds of sites look like spam or untrusted url's, so I understand why it can be a little guarded. I lucked into them, but the info is out there, I gave you Texas, I'm not sure how it looks online elsewhere :shy: 

Ahead of John Wick: Chapter 4 McShane addressed Winston's decision to shoot John by adding context to Winston's thought process while speaking with Digital Spy. He explains that, despite always protecting John because of their friendship, his allegiances are fickle because of how necessary it is for him to appeal to the High Table. Check out what McShane had to say below:

"I think the one thing about Winston is, you’ve got, in the first three [movies]… he’s protecting John. He’s trying to do his best. Except at the end of [John Wick] 3 when he shoots John – I mean I would say that he knew he was wearing a bullet proof vest, so he shot him deliberately, but I mean, why question that? Is he acting in the best interest of the High Table or John? But this time, when Winston's world is turned upside-down within 20 minutes of the movie by the actions that happen at the beginning – he very much is full-blown behind John. But by the end, is he or isn't he? I don't know. That's a kind of good thing."

On 3/16/2023 at 7:11 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

you can try the website, gofobu.com if you live near a major town, the site may offer you some :)

I know that is the site for Texas, mainly Austin, Houston, and Dallas. I'm in Dallas, so it works for me and then there was a Facebook group for locals to get passes :cheers: 

man, i'm going to go watch Friday or THursday afternoon?   You enjoyed it?