• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m approaching 3000 posts and would like a ROM #1 CGC 10.
1 1

168 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, NoMan said:
6 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

You’re no one till you hit 10000 posts or have been here 5 years 

Rude!

Just ignore @jsilverjanet and @Jeffro™ ... they're perpetually upset that everyone who joined after 2002 will always be a newb sharing equally in the title of "no one". :foryou:

So I didn't want to bring this up but since we're talking about not getting things, I never got my welcome aboard package when I joined. I feel like a complimentary JIM 83 would be appropriate to make up for this egregious oversight. Nothing fancy3.0-6.0 would work fine. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Just ignore @jsilverjanet and @Jeffro™ ... they're perpetually upset that everyone who joined after 2002 will always be a newb sharing equally in the title of "no one". :foryou:

I’m not. I just like to give these newbs a tough time 

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

I just want a Rom Spaceknight Action figure. Don't care if comes from the resident a-hole.

Edited by NoMan

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

Your tough time is welcome because, with you, I still feel the love. And I love you back. Ain't no thing. Post count don't mean a thing, it's the quality of said posts. My posts are indelibly quality-ridden. Everyone that's anyone agrees on this. 

Edited by NoMan

1 hour ago, Steelrain41 said:

So I didn't want to bring this up but since we're talking about not getting things, I never got my welcome aboard package when I joined. I feel like a complimentary JIM 83 would be appropriate to make up for this egregious oversight. Nothing fancy3.0-6.0 would work fine. Thank you.

I know. 

59 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Might be a tad stinky coming from there.

Once I get PSA to do their encapsulation, fecal smell won't be an issue. That baby's just gonna go up in price. Until the Chinese buy it from me for big bucks and I can send everyone's kid to college 

10 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:
15 minutes ago, valiantman said:

Understood.  Since I've been around for about 17 years, my account is now roughly the age of "Danny Zuko" in Grease, so I like to spend my time rockin' and rollin' and whatnot.

Edited by valiantman

29 minutes ago, valiantman said:
37 minutes ago, NoMan said:
39 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

You’re no one till you hit 10000 posts or have been here 5 years 

Rude!

Tagging a noob in a post. How quaint

51 minutes ago, Real Elijah Snow said:

I just posted because I realized that if someone had a gun to my head I couldn't ballpark what my post count is. 

7,542 posts

Real Elijah Snow

• TOTAL NEWBIE
  • Real Elijah Snow
  •  
  • 7,542 posts

PS to the OP- 3000 posts is not a milestone, and you have some work to get there anyway

6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

If you weren't on the eBay comics board in the spring of 1999, you're a newb.

If you weren’t in communications with William Gaines by 1980, you’re a newb. 

2 minutes ago, NoMan said:
10 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

If you weren't on the eBay comics board in the spring of 1999, you're a newb.

If you weren’t in communications with William Gaines by 1980, you’re a newb. 

There was an online forum with Bill Gaines in 1980....??

Wow!