• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, nepatkm said:

The big question is @ADAMANTIUM going to win boardie of the year for the second consecutive year? :popcorn:👍

When you live in a world of Donald, Lindsay, Justin, Britney, Boris and Kanye, this would appear to be sanity itself. :insane:

On 6/30/2019 at 8:22 PM, nepatkm said:

Thanks @ADAMANTIUM, however I believe that @electricprune , @Shivabali, And @Ghost Town along with some others...Are much better suited to win the best set for Tomb of Dracula over mine  I can’t even compete with these amazing sets...(worship)

However I am secretly hoping my Punisher complete, or 1987 set will be considered  :smile:

Page 3 :bump:

2nd'd for @electricprune  Congrats on the completion! 

7 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

And @electricprune is one heck of a cool boardie to boot. 👍

it's posted in the ba section that he completed tod in 9.8 :whee: 

an amazing feet! i think the cut off for the registry this year was june 14th but worth a shot! lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

it's posted in the ba section that he completed tod in 9.8 :whee: 

an amazing feet! i think the cut off for the registry this year was june 14th but worth a shot! lol 

He may have completed it before then. Not sure .(shrug) —Amazing set!! 🧛🏻‍♂️:applause:

15 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

What would we do without you.:whistle:

continue, why would it be any different. Who cares who comes and goes. Plenty of better boardies have stopped posting before me, plenty more will post after me. There's more to life than these boards. Grow up. 

4 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

continue, why would it be any different. Who cares who comes and goes. Plenty of better boardies have stopped posting before me, plenty more will post after me. There's more to life than these boards. Grow up. 

C'mon Hector, cant have a little fun? 

Grow up!