• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, G G said:

RMA. Super intelligent guy. @RockMyAmadeus

lol

The day I win Forumite of the Year is the day you know the pod people have officially taken over. Or that the normal people have taken it back. Either way, something catastrophic would have to happen.

:cloud9:

4 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

lol

The day I win Forumite of the Year is the day you know the pod people have officially taken over. Or that the normal people have taken it back. Either way, something catastrophic would have to happen.

:cloud9:

i did think to nominate you for the signature series award that is new this year... but didn't see anything umder your registry...

:foryou: 

1 hour ago, G G said:

There are many great Boardies here, but there are some who have made an impression on me for various reasons. I can't name them all but these spring to mind.

In no particular order...

Gene & Rui. Great guys who know nearly as much about Football as I do. :baiting: @delekkerste   @Ariamus

Jimmers, of course. Top bloke @porcupine48

Dave. Just a great human being. @thehumantorch

Justin. Another lovely man. @atomic1950s

Chad. Ditto. @Chadwick

Jeff. Fab bloke.  @telerites

Richard. We go back. He's awesome @quicksilver

RMA. Super intelligent guy. @RockMyAmadeus

There really are many others but I can't list 'em all because I'd be here all night.

If I had to be tied down I would nominate Dave & Justin for favourite Forumites due to their staggering kindness. @thehumantorch  @atomic1950s

You're too kind GG.  

@dena While I am appreciative of someone considering me the bundle of joy that I am, I have an idea. 

Would it be possible to have a short video montage honoring those who have been banned?  This would be like the grammys or the Academy Awards where they have an In Memoriam segment. The video could have a reflective song like Sarah McLachlan's "I Will Remember You."  Then you could fade in and out images of banned member's avatars with the date they joined and the date they were banned.  There could be a separate song just for Stu's names. 

Kidding... the thought just came to me and made me giggle... thought I would share. 

Edited by Buzzetta