• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

8,077 posts in this topic

On 7/28/2021 at 11:42 AM, RareHighGrade said:

Anybody else notice that the Church pre-Archie Pep run was just dropped on Heritage?  :whatthe:

This is the run that was sold on Heritage a few years back?

On 7/28/2021 at 4:57 AM, tth2 said:

(thumbsu

On 7/28/2021 at 10:22 PM, adamstrange said:
On 7/28/2021 at 4:57 PM, tth2 said:

(thumbsu

Everybody's looking to cash in while the tide is high.

Those books did not go cheap, however.  Will be interesting to see if much of a profit will be made.

Some mid grade Promise Detective Comics ended tonight. Issues 55, 63 , 70, 74, 75, 81.  Sold for around double to triple the price of the most recent non Promise sales in the same or around the same grade. Example the 55 graded 5.5 with a sticker on the cover went for 2,340. A 5.5 just sold in March for 921.00. 

Does anyone know if there's a way to sort books on Heritage by way of grade, like high to low? I just wanted to sort all upcoming Promise Collection copies that way, but didn't see it in the normal sort drop down box as an option. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.09.54 PM.png

On 7/20/2021 at 9:15 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

Books could have been pulled based on a want list rather than dollar value. 

...or you are just making stuff up.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:40 PM, Aman619 said:

on a lighter note, I spent some time yesterday looking at all the books in the coming Heritage auction and my gods, it just kept going and going!  27 pages of amazing stuff.  Action runs, 9.8 Spidey run, Promise books, MH Peps and more issues.  Whats going on? lol  a lot of quality material.

Heritage is killing the competition.

On 8/4/2021 at 3:28 PM, Gotham Kid said:

Heritage is killing the competition.

Yeah but I mean it's solely because they fell into the Promise Collection though right? Without that, it's just a normal day at the beach with the big three having normal solid auction results. I mean Comiclink has had their turn with the insanity that was and still is the John Fantucchio collection/pedigree, albeit silver age of course. Now Heritage has the Promise, I'm sure someone will fall into another collection at a future date.

good points.  memories are short.  Thats kinda why I posted my reacy=tion to this auction, because CC had a good run, then Comiclink, and wasn't long ago we were saying Heritage is more into OA than comics.  SO a lot depends on what the consignment guys dig up.

I think we should change this thread to " Heritage has finally STOPPED posting books!  I mean, I clicked page after page and I really wanted to finish and move on with my day... but they kept coming!