• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,942 posts in this topic

Heritage related question, figured I would put it in here.

On higher priced books, let's say 10-15K, do they give you an option on whether  you want to use USPS or Fedex? If USPS I assume they ship registered mail?

On 8/9/2021 at 1:38 AM, Blue_Bolt said:

On higher priced books, let's say 10-15K, do they give you an option on whether  you want to use USPS or Fedex? If USPS I assume they ship registered mail?

If I had a top 3 ACTION 1 slabbed, I would expect Harshen to hand deliver... for which I would gladly treat for dinner and a show. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 8/8/2021 at 10:38 PM, Blue_Bolt said:

No one knows? I was hoping to find out before bidding tonight.

On 8/9/2021 at 10:57 AM, Blue_Bolt said:

Sorry, I pick mine up personally since I live in dallas. I’m unfamiliar w their shipping options. Suggest you call the main number and ask for customer service 

On 8/9/2021 at 11:57 AM, Blue_Bolt said:

I know you can put the shipping on your own Fedex account. Id assume thats an option for UPS as well.  The advantage is, you use your own insurance which may give you better coverage than what CGC's shipping account affords you in a loss.  While our comics are insured up to the submission amount while IN CGC control, that valuation doesn't apply during shipping, once it leaves the building, and you stand to recover only the max Fedex amount.  Do I have this right?

Edited by Aman619

On 8/9/2021 at 9:20 AM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Sorry, I pick mine up personally since I live in dallas. I’m unfamiliar w their shipping options. Suggest you call the main number and ask for customer service 

:whatthe: Great now i can bid on Heritage :whistle:

On 8/10/2021 at 12:19 AM, Gotham Kid said:

The upcoming Heritage auction is sick. There is just SO much quality stuff being offered. It's overwhelming.

+1

I just can’t seem to focus. I really want to see the sequencing of the auction to see if the stuff I want most are earliest so when I lose on them I can pursue something I want less but still really want only to lose on them too.