• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,891 posts in this topic

Anyone have the back story on the high grade Atlas issues in the upcoming Signature auction? Several of them looks like they came from the same submissions based on the sequential cert #'s.

-bc

Posted (edited)

I find it interesting that Heritage deems the Bats 1 (Q) as "FEATURED" item but not the Tec 31 (R)

My guess is that both will end up with rather close hammer prices.

image.thumb.png.292e8000fe35390ca3a3337f3106fc34.png

image.thumb.png.e5c2b847a3e007c8e2d8579159d2b928.png

Edited by Gotham Kid

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2024 at 2:56 AM, Aman619 said:

quickest ever bidding to a million bucks??

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 10.55.56 PM.png

touching 4.3Mil (with BP)

Edited by Gotham Kid

On 3/14/2024 at 4:13 PM, Gotham Kid said:

touching 4.3Mil (with BP)

Wow, was $1 million this morning when I checked!  My prediction of $5.5-6.0 is looking pretty attainable... and some...

clearly, with a 6.0 selling for 3M (even if the result of a bit too much enthusiasm for that rocket stamp) and the Superman 1 for 5.4M last year, IMO anything less than 6M will be disappointing. (remember there's still 3 copies better out there that we know about).   As bullish as I am for these keys, kinda make me wish I ponied up for one of these million dollar books cause as high as they sold for then, there sure was a lot more bread in them long-term!  as we are seeing.  But these are going to a new breed of collector, who unfortunately just came along a few decades late to our party to get them cheap..

On 3/14/2024 at 7:54 PM, Aman619 said:

clearly, with a 6.0 selling for 3M (even if the result of a bit too much enthusiasm for that rocket stamp) and the Superman 1 for 5.4M last year, IMO anything less than 6M will be disappointing. (remember there's still 3 copies better out there that we know about).   As bullish as I am for these keys, kinda make me wish I ponied up for one of these million dollar books cause as high as they sold for then, there sure was a lot more bread in them long-term!  as we are seeing.  But these are going to a new breed of collector, who unfortunately just came along a few decades late to our party to get them cheap..

Crypto is back to going nuts too... we could be seeing a sequel...

On 3/14/2024 at 5:37 PM, EastEnd1 said:

Crypto is back to going nuts too... we could be seeing a sequel...

Well, it could also be the AI bubble gang as even only a couple thousand shares of Nvidia purchased back in 2016 would be more than enough to get you this Kansas City pedigree copy of Action 1.  :whatthe:  (thumbsu

On 3/14/2024 at 7:57 PM, Aman619 said:

so has Clayface been chosen for the next Batman movie?  This is a 9.0 already over 3K.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 7.56.30 PM.png

That's the rumour at the moment (though he sounds like he isn't going to have clay powers, rather it sounds like he is basically just Hush).

I've always wanted his first appearances, as he is a favourite of mine, but never pulled the trigger except for buying a single loose page from his debut story in TEC #40...that's enough to keep me satisfied.