• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the other shoe drop with CGC and the 'crack, press, and resub' game?
3 3

873 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

You keep making it about you, you clown.

"I remember this one time where everyone was berating me for the same thing blah blah blah."  You brought it up. You've been all over the Boards talking about all the things that you have begged people privately to NEVER BRING UP AGAIN.  In the Nik thread, this thread.  Drop shipping Avengers 57s.  All you need to do now is somehow make yourself the victim in the Bindery Chip fiasco and you will have completed the great revisionist history triumverate. It's fricking disgusting.  

And remember, he actually put in extra for the bar bill at the first Greektown dinner even though we were off by at least $500 at the end. :nyah:

15 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I used the personal example to show contrast how hypocritical people can be based on what their agendas are. Not to put the focus on me, but some of you just can't help yourself and continue to see the messenger rather than the message.

Yes, I did use a personal example where I felt I was victim, but it wasn't the point of the post.

As far as lying, I don't lie. I never have. But thank you for once again making it about me.

Why don’t you tell us again, who all was there at the end of the night when you and Nik supposedly had to spot several hundred dollars of other boardies’ bill for booze, etc.? I’d love their take on that claim. 

How about the collector, never leaving my personal collection, drop ship? 

What about the bindery chip? 

4 minutes ago, greggy said:

And remember, he actually put in extra for the bar bill at the first Greektown dinner even though we were off by at least $500 at the end. :nyah:

An eyewitness! 

Just now, joecgcmaniac said:

Maybe he meant he would have?  :eyeroll:

I heard the story this year at Charlotte again like in previous years.  Hey I would have kept quiet after all these years but no, I must tell others who were not there.  All I know is that I had to pay an extra $100 at the end and I accounted for all my drinks appropriately as well as the tip. 

7 minutes ago, Transplant said:

Why don’t you tell us again, who all was there at the end of the night when you and Nik supposedly had to spot several hundred dollars of other boardies’ bill for booze, etc.? I’d love their take on that claim. 

How about the collector, never leaving my personal collection, drop ship? 

What about the bindery chip? 

Misunderstandings? (shrug)

9 minutes ago, greggy said:

All I know is that I had to pay an extra $100 at the end and I accounted for all my drinks appropriately as well as the tip. 

And yet, if a group of people said they didn't believe you it would have been your word against theirs, right?

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

And yet, if a group of people said they didn't believe you it would have been your word against theirs, right?

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

All I know is that I wouldn't be telling people who weren't there over 10 years after the fact to try to convince them that I did.  I doubt that the wouldn't GAF about what I would have to say.  Yet, you keep repeating it years after the fact ad nauseam

2 minutes ago, greggy said:

All I know is that I wouldn't be telling people who weren't there over 10 years after the fact to try to convince them that I did.  I doubt that the wouldn't GAF about what I would have to say.  Yet, you keep repeating it years after the fact ad nauseam

Maybe, just maybe, he'll tell his "version" of the story enough that he might actually come to believe his own horse manure. 

Just now, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m starting to think you guys are trying to shut this thread down....hm

I'll rather just take you down