• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,136 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2023 at 9:45 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I can't see Matt Smith as Mr. Fantastic, but there could be something there.

Yeah I can't really see it either. 

I think Galactus can be done well and I have no reservations about him wearing the purple battle armor. I would go the same route they went in Alien: where you saw only glimpses of the creature. I also absolutely love the idea that different species see a different appearance of Galactus and hope they use that. Also important is how they do the voice: I want it to be something that the human ears can understand yet make it "big and booming" so that it is clearly not human. Not sure I like Antonio Bandaras in the role, but we will see.

I love all of these images and pray they go this route.

Galactus (1).jpg

galactus.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

On 8/3/2023 at 1:24 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I want to see Galactus done right, but having him as the MCU FF's first villain would be a galactic mistake.

I agree.

What they need to do is follow a planned story that involves all the different films and different characters in their own stories discovering consumed "lifeless" Planets and have all of those stories tie together to the introduction of Galactus.

It should have started in Antman Quantumania, where they could have met beings in that realm that came from a world destroyed by an "entity"

The Marvels could have further developed this concept easily being characters that have adventures in space/ on other planets, unfortunately we will get something totally unrelated and self containing.

Thor could have introduced Beta Ray Bill like he was done in the comics where he is looking for a weapon to aid in the fight against "an entity that threatens his world", make it Galactus instead of the Demons

Return Hulk to Sakarr, and have the world he falls in love with be consumed/destroyed by Galactus.

Things like that