• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,136 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2023 at 6:14 PM, Artboy99 said:

it was a very horribly written concept:

Because of a pheromone he has she is unable to attack him. Yeah: she can't attack him because of the way he smells, so once she figures out the reason why she can't hit him she hits her own head on the desk breaking her nose and then she can kick his rear.

Totally ridiculous and not one person sitting in the writing room raised their hand and said it was dumb.

At that point, two of our group were sleeping and I honestly could not have cared anymore after the first 5 minutes. I just held out hope that they would have more Red Guardian since he was the "star" of the show..............

On 5/2/2023 at 9:50 PM, Xenosmilus said:

If I had to pick, I think Mila Kunis would make a better Thing than Seth Rogen.:arguing: If the rumors are true FF is DOA.

As much as I hate to admit it, I could actually see Seth Rogan as the Thing.  And i can't stand that guy at all anymore.

And I'd watch Mila Kunis do anything for 2 hours.