• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,120 posts in this topic

On 4/30/2023 at 9:06 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

Reminds me of Task Master.  I was so hyped for him and then...yep this is why I've never seen Black Widow they did him dirty.

You should see Black Widow once, just for this.

black-widow.gif.dc6a2c72826596e1dab1cfb5c24d28a6.gif

It still cracks me up.

On 5/1/2023 at 4:11 AM, Straw-Man said:

then they can still have alicia as the love interest, and REALLY flip the switches of today's audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this also. Yeah, I believe now that Mila Kunis will play the Thing. Also in FF Mila will turn to Thing and back to human through the movie but mostly in wrong places so that will have that comical effect.

On 4/30/2023 at 9:11 PM, Straw-Man said:

then they can still have alicia as the love interest, and REALLY flip the switches of today's audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too late for that. Judy and I have noticed that   Every   Single   Show  on TV now has two lesbian lovers in it. I'm fairly liberal, but it long ago merged into the pandering lane. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 5/1/2023 at 7:25 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

There's no f**king way. :roflmao:

This is Marvel, the House of *dumb* Ideas. If they're still ticking us off, then we're still paying attention. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Has she got pictures of the movie execs or something?

Talk about typecast

On 5/1/2023 at 4:27 PM, Beige said:

Has she got pictures of the movie execs or something?

Talk about typecast

So, people complain when an actor is cast that looks nothing like a character and then find fault when the actor fits the bill… I’m confused. 

Anyway, she’s a good actress with quite the range and provides credibility to the movie. If she takes the role, that is. 

On 5/1/2023 at 8:14 PM, Artboy99 said:

it was a very horribly written concept:

Because of a pheromone he has she is unable to attack him. Yeah: she can't attack him because of the way he smells, so once she figures out the reason why she can't hit him she hits her own head on the desk breaking her nose and then she can kick his rear.

Totally ridiculous and not one person sitting in the writing room raised their hand and said it was dumb.

Damn sounds like I missed out on a masterpiece