• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2022 at 7:13 AM, Sauce Dog said:

Plot twist, it stays the same size while your body grows. 

You become the GROWER, your purple pants prevent the SHOWER!

seen that in the Brendan Fraser / Elizabeth Hurley movie Bedazzled. Fraser's character uses a wish he is granted and chooses to become a basketball player who dominates on the court but has nothing in the purple pants.

I did not realize this. A man (Devon Lewis) plays the She-Hulk body double as well as that 6'5" female reference actor to gauge the height of the character??!!

Devon Lewis (TikToc)

Devon_Lewis.JPG.f4648f80735959ea9b28d1ccadfbd511.JPG

So this has been a hidden project that I’m grateful to say I was apart of @shehulkofficial was by far the greatest set I was ever apart August 18th 2 days from now you’ll see it in the making… Being apart of @marvelstudios was amazing one I couldn’t be happier to be apart of! Being the body double of She Hulk was amazing and now you can watch it on @disneyplus don’t miss it! I always had the dream of being The Incredible Hulk but the universe has a funny way of answering you I was She Hulk 😂 I REGRET NOTHING… looking forward to the next @marvelstudios project Hopefully a main character next go round I’m ready! #shehulkseries #marvelstudios #marvel

:whatthe:

Devon_Lewis2.JPG.b343c46830de36623654fc27b53be2d7.JPG

Edited by Bosco685

On 9/11/2022 at 7:22 AM, The Meta said:

Me personally, I am male

Lets go down that road.....

I would absolutely love the opportunity to date She Hulk

Think that through, and imagine what the lower half of your body looks like after she has an "uncontrollable reaction"!  :eek:

FcO4tygXkAAD3oY.jpg

On 9/11/2022 at 9:02 AM, drotto said:

Just a question coming from the man's side.  If you are a female (who likes men) Hulk involved in intimate activities. do they all seem small.  Just asking.

Might have to get the missus to sign in and weigh on this

Ought to be a treat.....

On 9/11/2022 at 11:05 AM, The Meta said:

Might have to get the missus to sign in and weigh on this

Ought to be a treat.....

Remember she is also used to being a 5'3" about 120 lb women.  Not only is she 14 inches taller, she is at least twice the weight, and her body volume has increased like 40%

On 9/11/2022 at 9:08 AM, drotto said:

Remember she is also used to being a 5'3" about 120 lb women.  Not only is she 14 inches taller, she is at least twice the weight, and her body volume has increased like 40%

Well, should be asking a 6'7 woman what she thinks then

No worries, we'll  be here, waiting 

On 9/9/2022 at 1:46 PM, D84 said:

Yes and just like an Art History degree, you'll be flipping burgers in no time.

I've got a friend with an Art History degree.  

In the wild he's found an original Degas sketch (thrift store for $10), more than one original Picasso sketch, an original Alexander Caulder mobile (crumpled in someone's front yard he recognized the pieces and asked them if they wanted to get rid of it.... they said $1000 and it was his), and a trove of multiple Basquiat paintings.  

The guy has a nose for sniffing out and finding original art from the masters.

He's definitely not flipping burgers.  

Edited by gadzukes

On 9/11/2022 at 9:15 AM, drotto said:

This is how you write comedy court scenes

Or a magic inspired one perhaps.

and just because it's funny, 

John laroquete (sp?) won so many Emmys for that role that he eventually asked the network to stop submitting his name for consideration for future awards so someone else could win.  :headbang:

-J.

On 9/11/2022 at 10:43 AM, gadzukes said:

In the wild he's found an original Degas sketch (thrift store for $10), more than one original Picasso sketch, an original Alexander Caulder mobile (crumpled in someone's front yard he recognized the pieces and asked them if they wanted to get rid of it.... they said $1000 and it was his), and a trove of multiple Basquiot paintings.  

And you have proof of this?

On 9/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, gadzukes said:

In the wild he's found an original Degas sketch (thrift store for $10), more than one original Picasso sketch, an original Alexander Caulder mobile (crumpled in someone's front yard he recognized the pieces and asked them if they wanted to get rid of it.... they said $1000 and it was his), and a trove of multiple Basquiot paintings.  

On 9/11/2022 at 12:13 PM, skypinkblu said:

I have two "useless" degrees, Poli Sci and Art...I've never flipped a burger in my life outside my own kitchen and even then, most times, I get to do the more complex cooking;)  During and after school, the longest I was unemployed was about 2 days, lol.

I will admit that when my daughter was trying to decide what to major in, I suggested Math rather than Art;) but most people don't wind up working in the field they majored in anyway;)

So you're both saying if I had gone for my History BA I could have been picking up rare artwork and hardly ever experienced a week without employment? Man, if only I had known.

:baiting:

I agree with Sharon. Early in life, what students think they want to do for a living becomes something else later on. But those degrees being a goldmine for continuous success is like when University of North Carolina back in the 90's advertised any freshman graduating from its school started out with an average income of $70K/annually. What a researcher (maybe with a degree in History or Art) found out later is they factored in a little outlier called 'Michael Jordan' with a $25.7M first contract with the Chicago Bulls. That seemed to throw the average off a little.

In other words, not every student's experience with those degrees turns out so relevant to their success. That doesn't mean they shouldn't be proud of their accomplishments.

Edited by Bosco685

On 9/11/2022 at 1:41 PM, Jaydogrules said:

John laroquete (sp?) won so many Emmys for that role that he eventually asked the network to stop submitting his name for consideration for future awards so someone else could win.  :headbang:

-J.

He is one of the best TV sitcom actors of all time.  His comedic timing is brilliant, his delivery perfect, and body language and facial expressions second to none.  Plus, it helps that the rest of the cast is also great and works well together. 

On 9/11/2022 at 9:31 AM, Bosco685 said:

I did not realize this. A man (Devon Lewis) plays the She-Hulk body double as well as that 6'5" female reference actor to gauge the height of the character??!!

Devon Lewis (TikToc)

Devon_Lewis.JPG.f4648f80735959ea9b28d1ccadfbd511.JPG

:whatthe:

Devon_Lewis2.JPG.b343c46830de36623654fc27b53be2d7.JPG

On 9/6/2022 at 4:01 PM, Bosco685 said:

The show uses a 6'5" actress as a stand-in for the She-Hulk scenes.

shehulk_standin.thumb.jpg.3bfc9f1055856510c3b8c3035096e222.jpg

He must be tall as well, as he sure isn't dwarfed by her in the group photo.