• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in your Collection - Moderns ONLY
20 20

1,966 posts in this topic

Just came back from CGC. Bought as a 9.4 graded from MCS auction. Yes, it's rare to find anything on MCS graded so high as a raw, but in the right place at the right time. When I got the raw from MCS I couldn't find any noticeable defects and I don't think MCS downgrades for off white pages ...so I decided to take the risk with CGC and have it slabbedIMG-1205.thumb.jpg.178e6d70ad8651bcf3299715e5be6768.jpgIMG-1206.thumb.jpg.d9550accebcf2723d208e1c9886e35e1.jpg

On 3/14/2022 at 3:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Dell Otto sketch

9.8!

Ss Snyder too!

2022_03_14 2_56 PM Office Lens.jpg

2022_03_14 2_55 PM Office Lens.jpg

Actually, I should post this here, as it is back from cgc through a facilitator....

I paid for this back in 2019....

It wasn't signed until 2021. The facilitator mad it right with funds, and also added Snyder to the signing...

I'm not a big JSC guy, but I've always liked this cover.

Also, not a cosplay guy, but I did admire this lady's hinder.

womcop.jpg

hindercop.jpg

On 3/16/2022 at 7:09 AM, littledoom said:

Yeah and big Spawn/Haunt fan 

I’ve snagged a single copy of cover B… and think I’m going to end up with a bit of a Spawn collection just for the cover art!! There are a couple that I want to buy from @Wall-Crawler and that got me digging around… So many amazing covers.