• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many engineers do we have here?

116 posts in this topic

Electrical Engineer here.

I would never have guessed given your other obvious talents as a purveyor of fine comics. thumbsup2.gif

I'm officially a "Senior Software Engineer", and have been a "Senior Network Operations Engineer" and a "Systems Engineer", but I'm a college drop-out. smile.gif

My mom always wanted me to be an Engineer. I thought she meant trains. smile.gif

I can't help but be pleased with so many forumites speaking up as engineers or students at engineering universities. 893applaud-thumb.gif

In honor of all of the past posters....I share a comic that I picked up on the boards recently from Iggy. It's a promo book by General Electric dated from 1957. A nice combo of our profession and comics. thumbsup2.gif

engr.jpg

The pocket protector brigade may get the occasional funny stares....but at least we don't wear those silly beany caps!!!!! Or do you????27_laughing.gif