• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many engineers do we have here?

116 posts in this topic

Scream #17 with Lily Belle.

#16 is pictured in the Gerber.

We're all novices with so much good stuff out there.

I was about to say "Rusty", but I would've been wrong. I like the cover on Rusty #15. It's pictured in the Gerber Journal under Kid Colt or something. I actually owned a mid grade copy of Scream #16, but sold it recently. I guess I should've read the book first. foreheadslap.gif

I've got two copies of #16 in mid-grade, if you're in the market for a trade for something I don't have.

If you own a copy of Rusty #15, I'll take it. There was a low grade copy on Ebay awhile back, but I'm waiting for a higher graded one. Thanks.

By the way, what are your top 3 favorite gga covers?

Let me think on this one. I'll post them once I decide.

It's hard as they are all so good. hail.gif

And prices are sometimes ridiculous. frustrated.gif

I'm always looking for books not in gerber that have great covers and aren't on everyones want list. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

That's where hunting covers get's exciting. thumbsup2.gif

Industrial Engineer.

I do collect art in addition to comics. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Senior Telecom and Computer Engineer II.

You could say I helped paint the lines on the information highway.

United States Air Force Veteran and same with spouse.

Univerity of Colorado and Univ of New Hampshire. BA in Avionics/Electronic Engineering and design of Petabyte communications via a new type of Fiber Optic cable that can only be supplied by one vendor. Petabyte speeds are real, but Consumer probably will never notice although it is near future time frame, Terabyte speed circuits via fiber around the world currently in place now.

81-84.. Always learning more on the job than I ever did from any of the "Teach and Forget" Bachelors degree.

I thought this thread could use a bump, and I'd like to see how many more engineers there are out there.

Me, Optical Engineering graduate of Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology '05. Currently working towards a Masters degree part time in Media Arts and Sciences at MIT while working for the man in the regular job.

We do need more engineers here! Heck, I'll even accept SCIENTISTS!

-Bob

Former Civil Engineer, graduated from LIverpool J.M. University 93 with BEng thumbsup2.gif

Pardon the prying, but if you're a former Civil Engr......then what career do you have now?

Your grad date would hint that you would be rather young to be changing careers.

Here's hoping the answer is that you're independently wealthy and didn't feel the need to work with those wonderful clients that you can find in this world.

thumbsup2.gif