• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Black CAT club (Cerebus1, Albedo 2, TMNT1)
7 7

895 posts in this topic

On 6/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, SuperBird said:

Finally got a proper scan of my copy. 

There's a 4.5 on eBay someone should buy.....

cerebus1.jpg

Do you have a link to the Ebay listing? I can't find it, and I filtered to sold listing and it doesn't show anything either.

Thanks. 😀

6 hours ago, Gazoony said:

Do you have a link to the Ebay listing? I can't find it, and I filtered to sold listing and it doesn't show anything either.

Thanks. 😀

looks like the seller ended it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224494704713?nma=true&si=tWqkmT6aP6Za%2FRMWahRCF3%2BfYXg%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

On 6/16/2021 at 12:13 AM, Gazoony said:

Thanks. 😀

On 6/16/2021 at 6:39 AM, SuperBird said:

No idea why the seller keeps listing and pulling it. Another guy at my LCS was thinking about  purchasing and it disappeared. 

Hello CAT’s. I am only an AT and maybe not that for long I’m afraid. With these prices I already parted with my TMNT (9.6 . Kept the 9.2) and was getting ready to part with my Albedo which was recently graded 9.4 but sadly had some small color touch. So… I may keep it for half  bragging rights instead of taking the price hit at auction. Oddly I wanted to buy a Cerberus 1 with proceeds so I may become a CAT yet ! 
what is ya’lls take on the Albedo. Auction / keep? 

2 hours ago, RMG1 said:

Hello CAT’s. I am only an AT and maybe not that for long I’m afraid. With these prices I already parted with my TMNT (9.6 . Kept the 9.2) and was getting ready to part with my Albedo which was recently graded 9.4 but sadly had some small color touch. So… I may keep it for half  bragging rights instead of taking the price hit at auction. Oddly I wanted to buy a Cerberus 1 with proceeds so I may become a CAT yet ! 
what is ya’lls take on the Albedo. Auction / keep? 

in My opinion, I would definitely recommend holding Albedo 2 even with the color touch until the netflix show comes out.   Do you have the photo of your comics?

Also, is the color touch enough to be removed without destroying the book?  

What grade do you want for Cerebus 1?  Those have become pretty scare recently though a 4.5 sold for a pretty good price recently so you may  get your shot soon!