• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KEY books that are KEY books SOLELY because of cover no other reason KEY KEY KEY KEY KEY!!
7 7

403 posts in this topic

One of the characteristics of insane IMO is the inability to plan successfully-which the Joker is master at.
The nose slice girl broke into dude's house and held him at knife point to convince him that he loved her for example.  Did time for that one.

10 minutes ago, kav said:

There's no real way to define it I guess but if someone talks to themselves about aliens putting computer chips in their brain or as one guy said he invented a shark attack protection hat-one half filled with sand the other half with water.
Insane.

Shark attack protection hat ? Hey ... stranger things have been more successful .. see pet rock,  sea monkeys and chia pet 

I have actually watched 3 separate people go insane.
Normal one day-the next-well one example-neighbor accusing my brother of breaking into her house and leaving a TV dinner tray cap under her couch was one of em.
She went absolutely bonkers.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Normal one day-the next-well one example-neighbor accusing my brother of breaking into her house and leaving a TV dinner tray cap under her couch was one of em.

Prove it

Just now, kav said:

She taped the cap on a piece of paper and wrote "I think you may have lost SOMETHING last night"  and stuck in on my brother's porch.  I drew a picture of a brain and wrote 'your mind' and stuck it back on her porch-30 seconds later she emerged like an angry bee ( @oakman29 ) and began racing up and down the street shrieking.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

She taped the cap on a piece of paper and wrote "I think you may have lost SOMETHING last night"  and stuck in on my brother's porch.  I drew a picture of a brain and wrote 'your mind' and stuck it back on her porch-30 seconds later she emerged like an angry bee ( @oakman29 ) and began racing up and down the street shrieking.

Did you shoot her?

6 minutes ago, greggy said:

I concur

:acclaim:

5 minutes ago, greggy said:

Did you shoot her?

No need.  She was already a goner.