• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visitin San Fran...any good comic book stores?
2 2

48 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, XxSpideyxX said:

Oops.  Sorry to spam.  Thank you for the previous link.

Not spam.

Next time, just use Google to search "CGC" + whatever your query is to see if there's a thread already dedicated to it. The chat board search kinda sucks, but if Google can't find it, then by all means post a new topic.

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Not spam.

Next time, just use Google to search "CGC" + whatever your query is to see if there's a thread already dedicated to it. The chat board search kinda sucks, but if Google can't find it, then by all means post a new topic.

what is this Goog-le you speak of is it edible.. sounds like jello… 

giphy.gif

Edited by Krismusic

13 minutes ago, slym2none said:
20 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Not sure about comic book stores but wear a pair of Hunter boots. Waterproof and easy to clean (thumbsu

Because of the poo, folks. In the streets and on the sidewalks. Lots of human poo.

I lived in San Francisco for about 8 years and didn't see a single piece of human waste in the streets or sidewalks the entire time.  Maybe things have changed in the 20 years since I lived there, but it sounds like an urban legend to me.

Just now, thunsicker said:

I lived in San Francisco for about 8 years and didn't see a single piece of human waste in the streets or sidewalks the entire time.  Maybe things have changed in the 20 years since I lived there, but it sounds like an urban legend to me.

Go on the internet and look it up. And yes, it has become problematic in the more recent years, so I have no doubt you didn't see any of that.

:)

-slym

3 minutes ago, thunsicker said:
18 minutes ago, slym2none said:
20 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Not sure about comic book stores but wear a pair of Hunter boots. Waterproof and easy to clean (thumbsu

Because of the poo, folks. In the streets and on the sidewalks. Lots of human poo.

I was there three years ago and the number of homeless and the amount of excrement on the sidewalks was astounding.  Much, much more than the other majors cities I've been in. 

3 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I was there three years ago and the number of homeless and the amount of excrement on the sidewalks was astounding.  Much, much more than the other majors cities I've been in. 

San Francisco treats!  :acclaim: