• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Trip If you went to the show please feel free to post your pictures as well!!!
3 3

149 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

That's unacceptable. Not only are the logistics of that absurd but it also eliminates the Signature Series chain of custody. I'm happy I got out of the SS game. CGC has been systematically dismantling it for the past few years. 

Technically it does not break the chain of custody, At least I don’t think. If I didn’t make myself clear (which is my horrible communication skills ha ha) what they do is once the witness Sees the signature he then puts it in a plastic bag then seals it. On the bag it clearly states that if the bag looks to have been tampered with and or opened you will not get a signature series label.

If I can I will try to get a picture of the bag today to show you what I was talking about.

And the logistics of it I did not think was the best case Scenario. At least with the witness that I had he was very unclear as to the explanation of where the room was. I was expecting to go back to the CGC booth obviously that was not the case. 

Once you leave the show floor there were not any signs directing you as to where to go. I felt if they made literally a roadmap or had more signs clearly visible that it might’ve been better. The only way I wound up findingWas I was walking the complete opposite direction and a random person walked up to me and saw that I had the bag and he tried to explain it got me at least in the correct direction and from there I was able to find it.

I don’t do just signatures on a book this book was a sketch, which has a pretty cool story in my opinion, when I get it back today I will post it when I’m on my train ride home.

7 hours ago, Raze said:

Sorry kav, I wasnt clear. I think we first talked in a thread about the coloring books. Did you not color a few of them? I could be mistaken but I sent you a PM and asked how you did got the colors the way you did. Maybe I’m wrong I apologize.

I seem to remember saying I did color a sketch cover I did for boardie and recommended using design colored pencils blending them then going over with pantone colored markers.  almost looks like printed colors.

So I met Megan and Ryan at giodanos on friday by chance. I was sitting at the bar and I was right next to them. They saw my C2E2 jacket and we started talking. They were both nice. Well I told them Id come to thier booth and Megan does great disney watercolors!!

I should have taken more pics but Ill post her card.

A58E0B5B-D724-4D75-8F2E-2B9095C24DA9.jpeg

image.jpg

19 hours ago, Raze said:

I believe that’s all for today. Hopefully this threads not being too annoying. As I’ve said in the past multiple times in multiple different threads that I absolutely love this community! And I’m happy that I can share anything and hope that people will enjoy what Im showing!

Thanks for sharing!