• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Trip If you went to the show please feel free to post your pictures as well!!!
3 3

149 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Thanks for the photos Raze. Love the EC art! Looks like you are having fun. Did you score anything? How was pricing in general? Good dealer turnout? 

I thought you might like those!

Im having a OK time. I did meet a new board member David @Og King k00pa He was a nice guy and my friend from St Louis @mwotka came up as well, His GA knowledge is incredible!

I bought one book...but that will be posted in another thread hm so you will have to wait for that one. But I have my eye on a few things for tomorrow.

Dealer turn out was Ok in my opinion, feels like less dealers this year. As to prices, I think I might be priced out of my collecting goals (EC) at the moment. I saw a few FR-GD starting above what Im use to paying about thats how things go I guess. Other than the EC books I saw a guy buy a Batman 121 CGC 3.0 or 3.5 and another book for $1300. And it looked like dealers where doing ok!

@inapicklecomics said in another thread that they had a great day.

4 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

Glad you're enjoying the show.  I can barely wait for ECCC in a couple weeks.

Any good pickups so far?

See above. I was typing when you posted that lol

but yes I got one book, more tomorrow...maybe.