• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Men's adventure mags! Six Left; Visual Recap pg. 17
3 3

324 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Eerie #14 VG $6

Angelo Torres, Alex Torh, Reed Crandall, Al McWilliams art in this issue. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

That, my friends, is all the Warrens I have for this thread. BUT, I will be back with men's adventure magazines next (gotta shoot them) so stay tuned! If you collect these, you know most issues are uncommon in any grade, so comps can be difficult. If you don't collect these and you watch this thread as they post, you are at HIGH RISK of taking up collecting them, as the covers and stories are often so over the top that they make pre-code seem like Peanuts. You've been warned!

image.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Eerie #41 FN $10 (Again with the color rub under the issue number...what was with this guy?) Sanjulian cover.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

That, my friends, is all the Warrens I have for this thread. BUT, I will be back with men's adventure magazines next (gotta shoot them) so stay tuned! If you collect these, you know most issues are uncommon in any grade, so comps can be difficult. If you don't collect these and you watch this thread as they post, you are at HIGH RISK of taking up collecting them, as the covers and stories are often so over the top that they make pre-code seem like Peanuts. You've been warned!

image.jpeg

Are you listing these tonight?

2 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Are you listing these tonight?

Not tonight; I still need to photograph these. Warren-only folks can pm me if they don't want to wait it out, but I hope to offer them over the next couple/few nights, for those who are interested.

46 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Eerie #29 FN $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 3/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, Readcomix said:

Creepy #76 FN- Note little,divot to left of horse's front hoof. Note also it's a bad@ss Sanjulian cover. $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

OK, this thread is updated, with 24 Warrens (and a Golden Age #1 from 1939, inserted just for kicks) still available! Thanks to all takers, lookers and conversationlists/krappers! We'll be moving to men's adventure mags (aka "sweat mags") soon as I can shoot some. Stay tuned for further updates; I know a lot of folks are curious about these listings, so I will do my best to give advance warning of approximate timing of when they will post. (thumbsu

:news:

Seems like the higher grade stuff flew out of here (and a big thank you to those boardies), but the reader copies are languishing, so....as a further thank you to the boards...

Take 25% off any unsold Warrens (Creepy & Eerie) in this thread! :whatthe:

Heck, if you can find a first issue from 1939 hidden somewhere in this thread, you can even take 10% off of that one! :ohnoez:

Back to work on those men's adventure mags....