• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I can answer that :) it will go for what I win it for lol (seriously)

gator

Rick, I notice the seller has low feedback, and prior purchases/sales were relatively low value items. Have you been in contact with the seller?

yep, spoke to him on the phone yesterday (obviously trying to negotiate a purchase, but ultimately, when he asked me what he should do, I suggested letting the auction run its course, but he is considering a BIN price)...it was at my urging that he added the cgc label #, and I confirmed his story with cgc that the books had just been graded, etc

rick

Edited by Detective27Kid

Will be watching the TEC 35 closely, although those brittle pages kind of throw it off. Still, maybe a good opportunity to pick up a (semi) affordable copy with decent eye appeal (from the looks of the tiny photo)? hm

I love watching the pre-Robin TEC auctions ...

Good luck Rick!!

Beautiful books Ronaldo! Whats next ony our list?

I really want to get a nice unrestored #35-37 as well as ANY 31 or 33 :cloud9:

so what is this one expected to get up to ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detective-Comics-31-Batman-Kane-CGC_W0QQitemZ220168769629QQihZ012QQcategoryZ35751QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thoughts ? :popcorn:

This seller also has a CGC graded TEC 35, but it doesn't have "CGC" in the title so it may not come up in some searches.

hm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Detective-Comics-31-Batman-Kane-CGC_W0QQitemZ220168769629QQihZ012QQcategoryZ35751QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This seller also has a CGC graded TEC 35, but it doesn't have "CGC" in the title so it may not come up in some searches.

hm

PQ (tsk)

ok, jason added some extra pictures that he emailed me...looking at the book now (tec 31), I am not so "high" on it any longer...it looked much better when you couldn't see it :)

I will still be bidding, but not nearly as agressively as I was before

rick

hm

PQ (tsk)

Need a #35 to complete my pre-Robin Tec run (though #27 + #28 are restored)

Thanks Brian!

Hopefully some more Pre Robin Tecs. I really want to get a nice unrestored #35-37 as well as ANY 31 or 33 :cloud9:

So many books so little money :(

My point exactly.. Well, I have my Tec 31 on ebay right now if you want to make an offer ;)