• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

In GPA it says that an unrestored Tec 30 in 7.0 sold for $5,000 in May. Does anyone know anything about this sale? It seems like the steal of the decade.

Mike

It sold in Heritage last month...seemed like a fair price to me though (shrug)

Maybe should have gone for a tiny bit more

where you been ron!

In GPA it says that an unrestored Tec 30 in 7.0 sold for $5,000 in May. Does anyone know anything about this sale? It seems like the steal of the decade.

Mike

where you been ron!

Playing poker. Just got back from the WSOP in vegas!

Mike

where you been ron!

Playing poker. Just got back from the WSOP in vegas!

How far did you get?

Mike

Too cheap so I had to buy it.

Now have a 5.5 and a 7.0 (just when I sold my 2nd set - looks like I'm starting another doh! ) .

One of my grails since I was a kid:

Detectivecomics168.jpg

and my recent acquisition from 1koko, what a fantastic cover.

tec35c.jpg

wow, both former copies of mine...cool (thumbs u

You know, you never cease to amaze me with the books you own.....but even more, the books you've ownED.

:hail:

Detectivecomics168.jpg

tec35c.jpg

You know, you never cease to amaze me with the books you own.....but even more, the books you've ownED.

yeah, but like sands in an hourglass, I can't hold onto any of them... I just "rent" them lol

yeah, but like sands in an hourglass, I can't hold onto any of them... I just "rent" them lol

Do we all not just "rent" our comic books eventually, somewhere along the line they will no longer be ours

Edited by t3quila

Do we all not just "rent" our comic books eventually, somewhere along the line they will no longer be ours

indeed

indeed

as is everything else..everything eventually goes back into a box (even us) :boo:

Detectivecomics168.jpg

tec35c.jpg

Yes, but much like a Park Avenue Condo, I can't afford the rent there, either...

;)

indeed

as is everything else..everything eventually goes back into a box (even us) :boo:

No box for me!

indeed

No box for me!

ashes to ashes and dust to dust

indeed

No box for me!

Job 34:15

indeed

No box for me!

(thumbs u