• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I would like to give a BIG thanks to Rick our very own Det27kid for selling this book to me :cloud9:

Picture251-2.jpg

this copy has made the board's rounds...

dizzyfox to me, to 1koko , kind of back through me to dark knight!... woo hoo!

Did you win?

Nope :(

As for how far I got...the event I was in had 1700 people and I got knocked out in about 700th place. Not too bad for my first WSOP bracelet event. Planning on playing in a couple more before the month is over :wishluck:

I would like to give a BIG thanks to Rick our very own Det27kid for selling this book to me :cloud9:

Picture251-2.jpg

this copy has made the board's rounds...

dizzyfox to me, to 1koko , kind of back through me to dark knight!... woo hoo!

All in the "family" :grin: Very nice pick up Brian (thumbs u I am happy you up graded and picked up a copy you had coveted for many moons. :headbang:

Everything was finalized so I can finally put this up as well. It came from a 3 way (trade) deal , and the best thing is I did not have to dig into my bank account (By Order of the Wife), and came out not giving up too much either. Well anyway, here is my second Tec in 1 week ( a first for me). I know I will be getting some primetime pms tonight about this (but thank God it was not a 2.0 or up or I would never hear the end of this)..... and so what if it is a .5 I Love it no less :luhv:

DETECTIVE_31_FC.jpg

Everything was finalized so I can finally put this up as well. It came from a 3 way (trade) deal , and the best thing is I did not have to dig into my bank account (By Order of the Wife), and came out not giving up too much either. Well anyway, here is my second Tec in 1 week ( a first for me). I know I will be getting some primetime pms tonight about this (but thank God it was not a 2.0 or up or I would never hear the end of this)..... and so what if it is a .5 I Love it no less :luhv:

DETECTIVE_31_FC.jpg

wow John. congrats...Terry O'Neill offered me that same copy about 3 weeks back after he plucked it from an LA collector...

DETECTIVE_31_FC.jpg

wow John. congrats...Terry O'Neill offered me that same copy about 3 weeks back after he plucked it from an LA collector...

I didnt think it would have happened, but someone else got it , and then I offered a trade and it worked out. And I didnt have to give up so much of my collection either... :blush:

Is That the copy on eBay a couple years back? If it is looks like someone did a great job removing all the tape. Looks great! What a fantastic book!

No, that was another .5 copy...I know the buyer who bought that copy..he still has it..this is a fresh copy to market...