• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

dc.jpg Posted this book in the Silver Age Forum, but it obviously belongs here too. What with Tim Burton's new film on Alice in Wonderland opening up in March and the series of Alice books currently in demand by the younger set, this book, the first Appearance of the Mad Hatter, should see a corresponding rise in price and demand. BTW, it's one of my favorite books!

dc.jpg Posted this book in the Silver Age Forum, but it obviously belongs here too. What with Tim Burton's new film on Alice in Wonderland opening up in March and the series of Alice books currently in demand by the younger set, this book, the first Appearance of the Mad Hatter, should see a corresponding rise in price and demand. BTW, it's one of my favorite books!
right on the cusp of GA/SA cutoff... in fantastic condition and very scarce in any condition (from my experience)...

I suspect you are joking about the value to mad hatter to Alice relationship, but a cool book none the less!

That is in great condition, always wondered how high to go on collecting Tecs
most agree that 224 is the last "golden age" issue and that 225 starts the silver age portion of the run... but really, just splitting hairs...collect what you like and go as high and far as you want (thumbs u

That is in great condition, always wondered how high to go on collecting Tecs
most agree that 224 is the last "golden age" issue and that 225 starts the silver age portion of the run... but really, just splitting hairs...collect what you like and go as high and far as you want (thumbs u

I'm a fan of going all the way

Thats a nice Tec 35. Congrate Andre! So what's next up for ya?

either the 29 or 31. It will be only one book next year as the wife might kill me otherwise :roflmao:

in the words of the immortal Richard Evans... why not "both" :baiting:

either the 29 or 31. It will be only one book next year as the wife might kill me otherwise :roflmao:

:whatev:

You basturd guy, West coast comic book guy you.

You basturd guy, West coast comic book guy you.

ah, leave the old man alone, he can't even find his glasses to see to pick the lint from his belly button... got to cut him some slack lol

West coast comic book guy you.

(thumbs u