• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

How much are you selling the 31?

What he is saying Brian is that you better hurry if you want a crack at having the 31 cause I have a pretty good idea who might own the 29 now. Although, I can't believe your aren't keeping any tecs Rick.

What he is saying Brian is that you better hurry if you want a crack at having the 31 cause I have a pretty good idea who might own the 29 now. Although, I can't believe your aren't keeping any tecs Rick.

who says I am not keeping any tecs hm

and, just to be clear, the 31 is NOT for sale at the current time (at least this copy, though I have a couple of restored copies wink wink)...it is already spoken for (thumbs u

and, just to be clear, the 31 is NOT for sale at the current time (at least this copy, though I have a couple of restored copies wink wink)...it is already spoken for (thumbs u

Pre Robins... :luhv:

Thanks for the clarification. I think you should hold on to the 31.. Just a great book (thumbs u

Thanks for the clarification. I think you should hold on to the 31.. Just a great book (thumbs u

it is my second favorite tec for sure (thumbs u

Behind 27?

Behind 27?

fo sho. but cover wise, 31 over 27 for me and most. Edited by Primetime

everytime I look at these books I keep telling myself I need to liquidate my SA collection and start on GA. there just seems to be just way too much fun had. lol

Started doing that myself, just be very careful cause GA is highly addictive!!!!

I believe it. addictive and expensive.

The scratch that keeps on itching . . .

DSC00042.jpg

No labels!!! :o
:o:P
I'm considered a gourmet in the tabcom home. What my wife doesn't know is that I sprinkle seventy year old comic book dust on her garlic toast.

My wall displays utilize old cgc holders velcro'd to foam-board poster. Several covers are photo copies of the ones I store in the vault. I'm dedicating two boards, ten comics, to pre-Bat-Tecs in 2010.

Edited by tabcom

Behind 27?

of course (thumbs u

yep

:cry:

:whistle:

tec2931andre006.jpg

:acclaim: Gator, no more secrets ;) I think I know these copies...nice whites on the 31..
secrets... secrets... I haven't posted a fraction of my new acquistions of late :baiting:

Behind 27?

fo sho. but cover wise, 31 over 27 for me and most.
only if you are blind lol