• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

here is my Tec collection so far

Picture253-2.jpg

Great great great! You've got all the Bat covers except 1! Got a 31 in your scope?

Edit - all covers except 1 (not counting 27 than is would be 2)

Edited by Bat-Man

Still not done yet as you guys could see.. It takes soo much money and time to look for the remaining copies
you got the rest of your life (thumbs u

Daunting - But true! Don't give up on completing your already amazing run! :headbang:

Picture253-2.jpg

Great great great! You've got all the Bat covers except 1! Got a 31 in your scope?

Pardon? (shrug)

Huh?

Picture253-2.jpg

Pardon? (shrug)

Huh?

Not sure what Bat-Man is trying to say up there in his cover commentary

:makepoint:

in the pre-robin Tec run there are 11 issues. There are 7 of which with Bat covers. 4 That do not.

So:

If he has 5 bat covers

He only needs 1 more (#31) to have all the bat covers in the 28-37 run

or

he needs 2 issues (#27, #31) to have all the bat cover issues if he is doing the whole 27-37 run.

(thumbs u

in the pre-robin Tec run there are 11 issues. There are 7 of which with Bat covers. 4 That do not.

So:

If he has 5 bat covers

or

he needs 2 issues (#27, #31) to have all the bat cover issues if he is doing the whole 27-37 run.

(thumbs u

Bill is a well seasoned long time collector. You are preachin' to the choir lol

So:

If he has 5 bat covers

or

(thumbs u

Cool... so I only have 7 Batman-cover pre-Robin Tecs to go to complete my run! Doesn't sound so bad when you put it that way.

So:

If he has 5 bat covers

or

(thumbs u

Cool... so I only have 7 Batman-cover pre-Robin Tecs to go to complete my run! Doesn't sound so bad when you put it that way.

start makin some calls Jon :cool:

So:

If he has 5 bat covers

or

(thumbs u

Bill is a well seasoned long time collector. You are preachin' to the choir lol

I was assuming he was. But he said he did not understand my commentary (relating to the Batman covers) so I just explained it in full detail. Not quite sure what he did not get but that's why I just spelled it out. Am I am sure everyone knows everything I said above already. Just trying to be clear-er. (thumbs u

So:

If he has 5 bat covers

or

(thumbs u

Yeah it doesn't at all. :applause:lol

Hope that clears up whatever you do not understand. :banana:

I read the word Bat and then 1 and was trying to figure out how Batman 1 fit into that continuity. Simple reading/scanning error. Trust me, I am well aware of the entirety of the Batman pantheon. I've owned them all, several times.