• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I dont own many GA books at all but its funny i cant beleive how white the pages are for it being so old it looks better than all my SA books ill take a pic of it soon and post it

One of my favorite covers from the tec run seems to an allusive one. One of my favorite villians and he get's no play in the comics world. Buncha hang ol haters.

If you thought what a crack those lines was you coulda skipped it and already be drooling over your lap top.

det73.jpg

One of my favorite covers from the tec run seems to an allusive one. One of my favorite villians and he get's no play in the comics world. Buncha hang ol haters.

If you thought what a crack those lines was you coulda skipped it and already be drooling over your lap top.

det73.jpg

great cover (thumbs u

Yeah, Scarecrow was always a fun villain. Easily one of my favs. And I agree--don't see tons of that issue floating about.

Never cared for scarecrow all that much until I saw Batman Begins. ;)

Hey Gator - got any 9.0's+ early Tec's ? hm
nah, I am not a high grade guy by nature... I might have had 1 or 2 here or there, but not on purpose

G.A. tor's got the lockdown on the sweet gold. I wanna stump him and ask to see a 9.8 Tec 700. And since you can't really tell, mine's a 9.0. :)
my tec 700 is raw :baiting:

tec73.jpg

WOW, sweet TEC. Maybe my favorite TEC cover past issue 40. :cloud9: Too bad there weren't more GA Scarecrow covers.

Nice book Rick. That issue is pretty tough in grade isn't it?

indeed (thumbs u

Anyone know the deal on the Tec 35 that got pulled on ebay? Scam?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160408598921&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I am so annoyed at this. I tried contacting the seller and asked why it was pulled but got no response.

Got an offer he couldn't refuse? If you could work out a deal and avoid as many fees as possible, why not? ebay rules be damned.