• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

This thread seems to have turned into a Tec 29-37 thread. We need to add some variety.

108109.jpg

Bless you my good man (worship) That is quite a book. I really miss my copy and hope to acquire another one some day

This thread seems to have turned into a Tec 29-37 thread. We need to add some variety.

108109.jpg

Bless you my good man (worship) That is quite a book. I really miss my copy and hope to acquire another one some day

I hear you, Bill. I owned the Windy City for only 3 weeks. I still feel the pain 25 years later.

They aren't going to show up looking this very often. (worship) It was a privilege seeing it in person a couple years ago as the tomato-red background is richer than it appears in the scan.

108109.jpg

tec39.jpg

Feels great to be posting in the Tec thread again! :cool:

Is that Alex's old copy? hm

Congratulations. :applause:

Tec #39 is a fantastic book; on the rise IMO.

It is my understanding that the cover for Tec #39 was the original cover planned for Tec #38 (but they decided to go with the splash instead).

13th appearence of Batman, 2nd appearence of Robin, 1st cameo appearence of Clayface in the final-panel, and a full-page add for Batman #1. Combine that with the return of Wong and Julie Madison from the Pre-Robin Tec days and you have one amazing book. (thumbs u

Yep it is Alex's old copy. And those are petty much the reasons why I pulled the trigger on it. 2nd Robin, Clayface, a preRobin Tec feeling to the book and of course its still an issue in the 30s may I add.

Yep it is Alex's old copy. And those are petty much the reasons why I pulled the trigger on it. 2nd Robin, Clayface, a preRobin Tec feeling to the book and of course its still an issue in the 30s may I add.

:applause: