• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Think I just purchased my first pre-Robin Tec. Should have saved a scan. makepoint.gif

which one? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tec #35 in poor condition, but complete and most of the cover is there so why not because the price seemed right to me. It must have just shown up on Metro's site today so I snagged it but didn't keep a scan before I completed the checkout.

That's been up since last weekend I think..

Yea, I saw that poor Tec 35.. COngrats on the nice pickup SS!

yeah, I thought about it as a potential resto job, but I picked a different book to tackle...

rick

Think I just purchased my first pre-Robin Tec. Should have saved a scan. makepoint.gif

which one? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tec #35 in poor condition, but complete and most of the cover is there so why not because the price seemed right to me. It must have just shown up on Metro's site today so I snagged it but didn't keep a scan before I completed the checkout.

nice pick, SS....it has been on the site a few days, but the picture just showed up, so you did well...

rick

That is a great pickup. Whatever happened to that Tec 35 with the victim totally replaced with a humorous amateur restoration job?

BTW, I just got back my Tec 37 from CGC as a Blue label 1.5, pictures are in the thread somewheres 20 pages back. Love the affordable issues like these.

Ed

That is a great pickup. Whatever happened to that Tec 35 with the victim totally replaced with a humorous amateur restoration job?

BTW, I just got back my Tec 37 from CGC as a Blue label 1.5, pictures are in the thread somewheres 20 pages back. Love the affordable issues like these.

Ed

Ed please post the CGC version if you could.

The book is actually at the Post Office and I have an orange slip and a trip out of town this weekend foreheadslap.gif

Here's the comic, it has a loose cover too so there may be some notes - not sure yet. I know the pages were nice though probably Off White.

tec37.jpg

tec37b.jpg

I need 28, 31 and 33..........I am only concerned with finding the 28 ( unrestored is the challenge )

if an unrestored #28 comes up there is going to be some very serious competition.

I for one will be very much in devil.gif