• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Since we're on Joker covers, here's my favorite:

2-12-07020.jpg

Very nice 893applaud-thumb.gif

Question for stagedoorjohnny...is every book in your collection killer and with great pages? insane.gif (I think we're due a Group Shot from you mister!)

STEVE

gs7073.jpg

just a little group shot heading off to cgc...

gator

Rick, what are you doing buying MY books!

Looks like a great set

I am trying to finish 54-100....while I am doing that, can you please finish your 101-200 so we don't bump heads later on :)

gator

I'm new to this thread and this book is new to my GA collection.......could look at this book over and over and never stop loving it !!!

Fishbone detective29.jpg

very nice Fishbone......and welcome to the Boards. :hi:

Although Tec 31 is the high profile "Classic Cover" of the pre-Robin Bat Tecs, the members of these Boards seem to favor the cover to 29 as their favorite Batman cover of them all, based on numerous comments mentioned in the past in several threads right here in the Gold section. The book rarely surfaces for sale, and is truly something to be proud to own. Congratulations. (thumbs up

Steve

P.S. --- I miss the old Boards software before the upgrades..these little smashed emoticons are getting on my nerves :P

I'm new to this thread and this book is new to my GA collection.......could look at this book over and over and never stop loving it !!!

Fishbone detective29.jpg

well done Fishy!

tec 29 and 36 are 2 of my fav's...between these 2, and those Timely's you posted, you are going to fit in REAL nice here!

gator

Latest pick up from Harley Yee:

Tec16.jpg

hey G...

congrats....you are doing some great things in the pre 27 run!

can't wait to see a group shot!

gator