• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,318 posts in this topic

Maneely cover plus Everett and Sinnott artwork.

AMAZ DET 13

This is a rather brutal Maneely cover.

MAN 10

Rugged Action #3. Maneely cover plus some pretty good art by Heck and Ayers.

RUG ACT 3

Rugged Action #4 Maneely cover and art by Sinnott, RQ Sale and Ayers.

RUG ACT 4

The AD #13 is a sweet heart of a copy, picked it up last summer at a local con.

Here are some hard to find number one post codes. The covers are interesting on these, but for the most part, the interior artwork is very mediocre. The exception is the Torres story in the WOM # 1.

World of Fantasy # 1 - talk about a difficult book to find in HG!! I found this one with the WOM #1 in San Diego a couple of years ago from one dealer. They were both probably from the same collection.

WORD FANT 1

WOM #1 - Everett cover with a nice Torres story.

WORD MYST 1

Advt. into Mystery #1 - Everett cover

ADVT MYSTER 1

The AD #13 is a sweet heart of a copy, picked it up last summer at a local con.

Here are some hard to find number one post codes. The covers are interesting on these, but for the most part, the interior artwork is very mediocre. The exception is the Torres story in the WOM # 1.

World of Fantasy # 1 - talk about a difficult book to find in HG!! I found this one with the WOM #1 in San Diego a couple of years ago from one dealer. They were both probably from the same collection.

WORDOFMYST1.jpg

Hmmm...could that be an Iron Man prototype story?

Yeah...I agree on the WOF #1..very tough to find one in anything over 6.0. Great Books!!!

Maneely cover plus Everett and Sinnott artwork.

AMAZ DET 13

This is a rather brutal Maneely cover.

MAN 10

Rugged Action #3. Maneely cover plus some pretty good art by Heck and Ayers.

RUG ACT 3

Rugged Action #4 Maneely cover and art by Sinnott, RQ Sale and Ayers.

RUG ACT 4

# 2

RuggedAction2front.jpg

A very bizarre Maneely cover.

MYSTIC15.jpg

Wow! What a group of Atlas horror books!

This one's interesting. I wonder if Burgos had a hand in it. It looks like a Burgos face on the guy at left. The ghouls and ghosts don't look like his work though.

Jack

Marvel Tales 153 Everett "End of the world" cover ( plus story)

Photobucket

:cloud9: ....tht's the first decent copy I've ever seen of that one...congrats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Marvel Tales 153 Everett "End of the world" cover ( plus story)

MT153.jpg

Nice cover! The last issues of MARVEL TALES are really tough to find in nice shape.

This one reminds me of my favorite TWILIGHT ZONE episode: TIME ENOUGH AT LAST with Burgess Meredith.

Edited by AtlasFan

I saw two episodes of that Twilight Zone marathon and the Burgess Meredith episode was one of them. Have not seen that one in many years, Bill.

More Atlas goodies, sleep tight kiddies...

ADV TERROR 20

ADV TERROR 25

MYST TALES 10

MYS TALES 12

MYS TALES 14

Ahh, I remember those old classifieds...there is something charming about these old hand-written ads...

Amazing, this is the first Marnin price listing I've seen in quite some time with books priced under 3 digits!

Edited by AtlasFan

Ahh, I remember those old classifieds...there is something charming about these old hand-written ads...

Amazing, this is the first Marnin price listing I've seen in quite some time with books priced under 3 digits!

i was so excited about closing my ped run with a spokane, i posted it in the ped thread only, and forgot about this one.

spokane.jpg