• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Wow! Stunning books in here!

I just picked up my very first Atlas title. I know it isn't on the same level but wanted to show it off anyway.

img138.jpg

Hey nothing to sneeze at there, awesome book with an awesome cover. Nice solid looking copy too! Congrats.

AIWW is one of my favorite runs..... along with AIT .....both are early entries into that genre and the art and stories inside are usually very fresh and top notch. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AIWW is one of my favorite runs..... along with AIT .....both are early entries into that genre and the art and stories inside are usually very fresh and top notch. GOD BLESS...

I agree jimbo. A Gene Colan AIT.

photo adventuresintoterror3_zps3a872359.jpg

...always loved that one. I wonder just how many Atlas PCH were in that chest 'o goodness ? I was checking the census the other day and many of the Atlas books either have NO certified copies yet or just a few. The very prettiest ones seem to be 8.5 to 9.0 so far ...... one of my all time favs.... AIT 25, has no certified copies at all..... and MAN would that look good in 8.5 or so.... GOD BLESS....

...always loved that one. I wonder just how many Atlas PCH were in that chest 'o goodness ? I was checking the census the other day and many of the Atlas books either have NO certified copies yet or just a few. The very prettiest ones seem to be 8.5 to 9.0 so far ...... one of my all time favs.... AIT 25, has no certified copies at all..... and MAN would that look good in 8.5 or so.... GOD BLESS....

After all of these years still no AIWW #10, #14, or #20 certified either. And only a 30 issue run.

....It's really a feat for you to have turned these up.... they weren't officially on the market that I know of..... you really must have a great network with some pull to have pried them loose...... these are usually "take 'em to the grave" books. Congrats buddy. Gene told me to say hello to you and that you're his favorite Kid Colt collector.... GOD BLESS...

....It's really a feat for you to have turned these up.... they weren't officially on the market that I know of..... you really must have a great network with some pull to have pried them loose...... these are usually "take 'em to the grave" books. Congrats buddy. Gene told me to say hello to you and that you're his favorite Kid Colt collector.... GOD BLESS...

I've been squirrling some away for a rainy day. Most have not been for sale in the typical haunts. Most all were raw when I purchased them as well. Say hi to Gene for me as well and tell him he is my favorite Kid Colt collector.

P.S. Your Spellbound #11 is being graded as we speak.

I can't think of any post code Atlas I like better. Awesome book!

Here is one of my favorite (post code) JIM covers - no surprise who the artist is.

bbf35462-0d12-4c08-b431-19b288875b91_zpsb041d665.jpg