• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who did this cover? Neither GCD nor Atlas Tales have the info. It looks like Burgos, but it's hard to tell sometimes with his work. It's one of my favorite Atlas war covers.

battlefront17_zpsd960a9e3.jpg

Terrific cover, thanks for posting!

I see Burgos but agree someone else had their hand in this.

This just arrived from Roy (VintageComics) ......and like every book I've ever gotten from Roy, it seems like the next grade up from what he listed it as. ALWAYS a pleasant surprise. I'd wanted one of these for ages in nice shape and it was very reasonably priced. Hard to beat a book with an Everett cover plus interior stories by Basil Wolverton and Everett again. An unexpected surprise was the Tuska Lighthouse story...... super well done. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

UnknownWorlds14.jpg

This just arrived from Roy (VintageComics) ......and like every book I've ever gotten from Roy, it seems like the next grade up from what he listed it as. ALWAYS a pleasant surprise. I'd wanted one of these for ages in nice shape and it was very reasonably priced. Hard to beat a book with an Everett cover plus interior stories by Basil Wolverton and Everett again. An unexpected surprise was the Tuska Lighthouse story...... super well done. GOD BLESS....

UnknownWorlds14.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause:

mm

Does anyone know who did this cover? Neither GCD nor Atlas Tales have the info. It looks like Burgos, but it's hard to tell sometimes with his work. It's one of my favorite Atlas war covers.

battlefront17_zpsd960a9e3.jpg

Terrific cover, thanks for posting!

I see Burgos but agree someone else had their hand in this.

....the inking style kind of reminds me of Spellbound 13 .....GOD BLESS...