• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Here they are in a group shot -

AAM-11_zps1ce1398c.jpg

So, it seems I am missing # 4 and have 2 copies of # 5 but neither looks really good.

Notice the tanning on my # 3 which looks to be the best of the bunch.

Nice alphabetical Atlas group shot and the #3 looks nice from here.

..... here's my set..... sorry so small. Those Tales From The Great Book are terribly awesome as well..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BIBLECOLLECTION.jpg

Great group shot. Hopefully the lizard didn't roll over before you removed the books.

I have the CI Ten Commandments issue but the others are still on my want list. The Ten Commandments has some great art by Norman Nodel.

Oh, and I don't expect to ever sell the Bible Tales #2. Though I will send it your way if I ever upgrade or quit comics to become a stamp collector.

Edited by damonwad

..... here's my set..... sorry so small. Those Tales From The Great Book are terribly awesome as well..... GOD BLESS...

BIBLECOLLECTION.jpg

Great group shot. Hopefully the lizard didn't roll over before you removed the books.

I have the CI Ten Commandments issue but the others are still on my want list. The Ten Commandments has some great art by Norman Nodel.

Oh, and I don't expect to ever sell the Bible Tales #2. Though I will send it your way if I ever upgrade or quit comics to become a stamp collector.

"Snatches" has gone on to the great Rain Forest in the sky..... but he was an awesome pal for his 11 years with us. He was so tame that one day (unbeknownst to me.....), Judy opened that window AND screen on a beautiful warm spring day and I let him out, as I did every day. He went to that very spot (...his favorite) and basked in the sun ALL day...... with the window WIDE open. He used to climb down from there and lay on my chest when I watched action movies..... but ONLY action movies. I think he may have been an Arnold fan. GOD BLESS...

Edited by jimjum12

"Snatches" has gone on to the great Rain Forest in the sky..... but he was an awesome pal for his 11 years with us. He was so tame that one day (unbeknownst to me.....), Judy opened that window AND screen on a beautiful warm spring day and I let him out, as I did every day. He went to that very spot (...his favorite) and basked in the sun ALL day...... with the window WIDE open. He used to climb down from there and lay on my chest when I watched action movies..... but ONLY action movies. I think he may have been an Arnold fan. GOD BLESS...

Ha, that's a lizard with some character. I assume it took some frequent claw trimming to keep your chest from being shredded.

I'd love to see them too, but are you sure they're coming back?

(shrug)

Here's my latest Atlas Western acquisition which I just bought from Superworld Comics:

Outlaw14_791872_zps95a3db3f.jpg

Outlaw14_79187b2_zpsa6c9ecae.jpg

:)

Love it! :applause:

Doug Wildey :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

(shrug)

Here's my latest Atlas Western acquisition which I just bought from Superworld Comics:

Love it! :applause:

Doug Wildey :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

Great looking book. Not just Wildey but 4 Wildey stories.

I'm so glad Atlas westerns are still relatively cheap.

(shrug)

Doug Wildey :cloud9:

Yes, and I was surprised to learn that the cover to Outlaw Kid 14 wasn't by either of Atlas' usual Western cover artists, Joe Maneely or John Severin. It was done by Carl Burgos, the creator of the original Human Torch.

...... and one of those superb sunset covers that Atlas did so well. GOD BLESS....

...... BTW, it's nice to see you posting here..... I'm curious about your Atlas holdings .....

Edited by jimjum12