• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jayman said:

Outlaw Fighters 2.jpg

6 hours ago, Jayman said:

Another awesome Maneely! :headbang:

Great group of Atlas Outlaw books Scrooge.

This is one of my favorite Maneely covers. A great overall effect here (and the white horse climbing the cliff always makes me laugh).

10 minutes ago, damonwad said:
7 hours ago, Jayman said:

Outlaw Fighters 2.jpg

7 hours ago, Jayman said:

Another awesome Maneely! :headbang:

Great group of Atlas Outlaw books Scrooge.

This is one of my favorite Maneely covers. A great overall effect here (and the white horse climbing the cliff

.....wow............ never even seen that one.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

21 hours ago, Scrooge said:

Outlaw Kid 9.jpg

Kind of funny that they repeated the same theme only four issues after having used it on the cover of issue 5.  Both great covers, but 5 is really a knockout. 

Here's a cool one for my buddy @Scrooge..... the one who first pointed out to me that Bill Everett actually did a few Western stories ..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus)(thumbsu

E1IOsdG.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

6 hours ago, zzutak said:

Mid-grade copies of two of my favorite PCH covers.  Harry Anderson never disappoints.  I believe the UT #20 may be Sale's only horror cover.  1954 was a very, very good year!  :headbang:

Ast-32-Pet.jpg

Unc-20-Pet.jpg

Both are outstanding covers, no doubt. I wish I had an Astonishing 32. I can't even pull the trigger on mid-grades anymore at their price levels. I wish I had been more aggressive in the old days...