• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Here's another new pickup.....just arrived from NYC

Very nice! Speaking for NYC....we want it back. :gossip:

Do you have an early Action run to go with those early Supermans? Post 'm if you got 'm!

Just my run I posted on pages 54 and 55 of this thread -- but I'm always trying to add to it--I'll post as I attain more (2 more should be arriving in next couple weeks)

FISH

Do you have an early Action run to go with those early Supermans? Post 'm if you got 'm!

Just my run I posted on pages 54 and 55 of this thread -- but I'm always trying to add to it--I'll post as I attain more (2 more should be arriving in next couple weeks)

FISH

fish is our north of the border buying machine!

congrats!

gator

FISH

Hey Fish did you happen to pick up that 1.0 Action #13 that just sold on Ebay?

Seems there has been a plethora of early Actions available lately, so I might as well add my recent pick-up. Solid unrestored copy.

action20_t.jpg

nice book ! one of the more difficult early Actions to get in Unrestored condition.

Very Nice! I definately agree with Alton and Brian. You don't see this issue very often unrestored. Especially in great shape like yours.

I have an embarrassing story reguarding this issue. I was in my LCS and I noticed what I thought to be an action #20 I had just got burned on a #27 6.5 (it came back a plod with a small amount of glue on the spine). He pulled the book out of the case for me to examine, and I was paying so close attention to the spine that, I didn't realize that it was a Sup #20 until a few minutes later. :blush: It would have been a nice deal if it were an Action. :grin:

FISH

Hey Fish did you happen to pick up that 1.0 Action #13 that just sold on Ebay?

Not me -- I am SO desperate for an Action #13 ; I saw that one , but I think I'd be looking at at least a 2.5 before I'd pull the trigger -- still looking....................

FISH

RE: Action #41

Just got this in from CL. I think it presents nicely for a 4.0,

sure does, where the hecks the flaws ? all on the back cover ? front looks very nice.

great book Jeff. :grin:

Those were my thoughts exactly.

Great pick up :applause:

Here's my small run so far. Not sure yet where it's going, but I'm thinking I'd like to get 2 through 14 at least. hm 1 will be tough...

superman456vq3.jpg

great mini run

gator