• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

I don't come on the boards often enough, but after seeing some of these beautiful Supermans, I thought I'd add this unrestored White page beauty.

scan0001-2.jpg

Yowza! Pretty book. (thumbs u I need one of those!

very nice looking book Mike, what happened on eBay ?
I was bidding on a #100 It was a 6.0 at best. I bid $401.01 only because this issue doesn't come up in a grade I'm looking for that often. I was quite suprised to get beat by $5

One thing I have notice is that these Actions have gone up about $100 each in the last 6 months. I guess they are in big demand these days.

I don't come on the boards often enough, but after seeing some of these beautiful Supermans, I thought I'd add this unrestored White page beauty.

scan0001-2.jpg

Is this the 7.5 or the 8.0?

very nice looking book Mike, what happened on eBay ?
I was bidding on a #100 It was a 6.0 at best. I bid $401.01 only because this issue doesn't come up in a grade I'm looking for that often. I was quite suprised to get beat by $5

One thing I have notice is that these Actions have gone up about $100 each in the last 6 months. I guess they are in big demand these days.

lol I was bidding on that book too, I tapped out at $250 only because I don't need to be buying right now, I too was surprised at the final bid, I'm glad I wasn't the one who beat you out of it though. (thumbs u

Nice book Fish! I hope to post some books in this thread this month.

Thanks.....I always look forward to getting comments from and seeing posts from lovers of Superman comics...especially ones who simply love the comic and never question the money involved in obtaining it.....Thanks again, (thumbs u

FISH

Edited by fishbone

Thanks.....I always look forward to getting comments from and seeing posts from lovers of Superman comics...especially ones who simply love the comic and never question the money involved in obtaining it.....Thanks again, (thumbs u

FISH

Didn't mean to offend, fish. That sale has been discussed a few times here on the boards, and more than anything, I was just asking for confirmation that CL hadn't made a mistake. I sold my 7.5 copy a few months ago for 2K, and thought that was a pretty good price.

FISH

Didn't mean to offend, fish. That sale has been discussed a few times here on the boards, and more than anything, I was just asking for confirmation that CL hadn't made a mistake. I sold my 7.5 copy a few months ago for 2K, and thought that was a pretty good price.

Fair enough............. :foryou:

Edited by fishbone

I just love Central Valleys.

Me too. That's superb! (worship)

Just wish they were compatible with my wallet. :sorry: