• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Stay Safe out there and Thanks!
3 3

154 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I assume you mean Page not Boop?  :roflmao:

I might but will have to look through what I already got pulled.

Well,I'm fond of both really!

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Good to hear. Tough, scary times. I don't like being penned up but am trying my best to deal with it and not let it get me down.

Spin some records,play the gitar,read some comics and pulps! Have some face time,video chat with the kids and grandkids,that'll cheer you!

One thing about being confined to quarters, I have no due dates, time schedules or any urgency to have to do things. Kind of weird for a person like me. But, I have to keep busy and occupied. This is going to be a LONG time stuck in the crib.

I URGE all of you to stay home and away from people especially if you live in a area with a lot of people. Do it for yourself, do it for the people you love and do it for your fellow man. The longer we do this, the sooner we can get back to a semi normal life.

And support your fellow boardies and fellow comic people by buying something if you can from them. I'm lucky but some are not so much. It's a great hobby and there are so many cool folks here. Life will come back, we just need common sense, faith and patience.

OK, enough of my BS first one coming up...

SOLD!

Film Fun January 1936

Another cool issue of this mag. Beautiful airbrushed GGA cover. Interior is full of saucy, semi nude and sexy movie stars of the era.

Nice, tight copy with excellent paper.

Cover is a little dirty. Could be easily cleaned up a bit. Small bend in upper left corner. Stamped "N" on cover (distributor mark?) Bright with no missing pieces or tears.

$25.

filmfunJan1.jpg

filmfunJan2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Just now, Robot Man said:

Film Fun January 1936

Another cool issue of this mag. Beautiful airbrushed GGA cover. Interior is full of saucy, semi nude and sexy movie stars of the era.

Nice, tight copy with excellent paper.

Cover is a little dirty. Could be easily cleaned up a bit. Small bend in upper left corner. Stamped "N" on cover (distributor mark?) Bright with no missing pieces or tears.

$25.

filmfunJan1.jpg

filmfunJan2.jpg

Take

A word to the wise, I won't be looking at PMs while listing. I won't be informing anyone what might be coming, doing any side deals or taking offers until I get done. So, if you want it, you better jump it because if you want to wheel and deal, you just might miss something. Just saying...

The Shadow Feb 1, 1939

King of the pulp heroes. Great reading. These are really drying up out in the wild now days.

Spine is neatly taped entire length. Some usual edge chipping common with pulps. Near full, square paper spine. Nice, supple interior paper with no brittleness.

Was $30.   Now $25.

shadow1.jpg

shadow2.jpg

shadow3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Popular Sports Fall 1942

Great Earle Bergy Football cover. I love these sports pulps. Awsome covers from a bygone era. Hard to find especially in nice shape.

A real nice copy with full square paper spine. Pretty minor edge tears and no chipping to speak of. No creases. A square, flat, bright copy with nice interior paper.

$25.

popularsportsfootball1.jpg

popularsportsfootball2.jpg

popularsportsfootball3.jpg

G-Men Oct 1938

Lurid crime stories. Blazing tommy gun cover and a J Edgar Hoover story.

A super nice copy. Tight spine with full paper. Bright, clean with no pieces missing. NO edge tears. Overhang is just neatly rolled in to interior pages. But, there is a small tape pull at bottom in red copy block. Also a very small one in the "G" in title. Too bad, because this is about as nice as pulps come. Fresh interior paper.

Was $50.  Now $40.

gmen1.jpg

gmen2.jpg

gmen3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD via PM

La Paree Oct 1937

Beautiful airbrushed cover. Full of risque nudie art inside as well as off color jokes.

A bright, sharp, clean copy. Has a small, neat 1-1/2" lower spine split. No missing pieces or tears. Sadly, it is missing the nude photo centerfold pages. 3 of them. Still a nice, hard to find filler. Looks great in a mylar!

$40.

laparee10:37a.jpg

laparee10:37b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man