• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Stay Safe out there and Thanks!
3 3

154 posts in this topic

Fifteen Western Tales Nov 1949

Incredible Poker Gambling cover. I don't buy a lot of these generally, but covers like this are great! Heck, anything published by Better Publications is worth picking up. "Hang the Man High" by John McDonald story.

Nice copy with square, full paper spine. Several minor edge tears but overhang is mostly folded in to pages. Fresh, interior pages with no flaking or brittleness.

Was $25.  Now $20.

15westerntales1.jpg

15westerntales2.jpg

15westerntales3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Famous Fantastic Mysteries Aug 1941

Classic "The Metal Monster" by A Merrill.

Beautiful Virgil Finlay GGA cover with skeletons and interior line art

Awsome, looking copy. Spine is square and tight with full paper. Several pretty minor edge tears that barely show from front. No creasing. Small piece missing from back cover edge. Nice pages with no flaking or brittleness.

Was $35.   Now $30.

fantasticmysteries1.jpg

fantasticmysteries2.jpg

fantasticmysteries3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Classic Photography #4 Summer 1957

Nudie Girl photographs inside...

Tight, clean copy. Minor spine rubbing and a grease pencil "10" on cover. No tears or creases. Nice, off white interior paper.

$15.

classicphotography1.jpg

classicphotography2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

G-8 and his Battle Aces March 1941

Wild cover with weird flying stories inside.

Spine is square with full paper. Has some small edge overhang tears that don't protrude over into front of cover. Small piece out of back cover edge at top. Nice, supple interior pages.

Was $35.   Now $30.

G-8march941a.jpg

G-8march941b.jpg

G-8march941c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

G-Men Detective March 1948

Beautiful GGA cover by Rudolf Belarski.

Square, tight spine with full paper. Tiny tear at bottom but no paper missing. A couple small edge overhang tears. Upper spine of front cover has a neat 2" spine split. Back cover is missing. Front cover still fairly well attached. Nice interior paper.

Was $30.  Now $25.

gmendetective1.jpg

gmendetective2.jpg

gmendetective3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Pep Stories May 1933

Toppless girl cover. Spicy, risque interior art. If I showed some, I would probably get spanked by the Mods... 16 pages of nudie photos inside. Tough title!

A nice, tight, bright copy with no tears or creases. Bottom staple has some rust but well attached with hardly any migration. I don't mind keeping these girly pulps...

$75.

pep5:33a.jpg

pep5:33b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Amazing Stories Feb 1935

Beautiful pastel colored space scene cover

Tight, full paper complete spine. A few minor overhang edge tears. Light stain on back cover as well as a very small spot of something. Pages are nice and have no brittleness.

Was $30.   Now $25.

amazingstories2:35a.jpg

amazingstories2:35b.jpg

amazingstories2:35c.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

18 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Pep Stories May 1933

Toppless girl cover. Spicy, risque interior art. If I showed some, I would probably get spanked by the Mods... 16 pages of nudie photos inside. Tough title!

A nice, tight, bright copy with no tears or creases. Bottom staple has some rust but well attached with hardly any migration. I don't mind keeping these girly pulps...

$75.

pep5:33a.jpg

pep5:33b.jpg

Take

SOLD!

Frolic Magazine Aug 1956

Obscure girly magazine. "Torsos on Trial"... Chock full of hot Ladies. In the immortal words of the old American Comic Book Company, "The kind men Like"...:roflmao:

A real nice, clean, tight copy Some light, tiny spots on cover but no tears or creases and nice paper.

$25.

frolic1.jpg

frolic2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

OK, it's threatening to rain. Gotta get outta the house for a while and take the mongrels for a stroll. Take a gander through what I posted and see if there is something you missed. A lot of cool pulp stuff and more to come. Buy some more and I might be pursueded to come back and post some more later today...

SOLD!

Real Screen Fun June 1936

Saucy and risque movie stars. Lots of photos.

Nice, flat, tight copy. Light crease down center. Small tear at bottom of spine. A few tiny edge tears and light creases. Cover bound well to magazine. Supple, nice interior paper.

$25.

realscreenfun1.jpg

realscreenfun2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Air Stories Spring 1939

Unusual spaceship attack on New York City cover

Tight copy with square spine and full paper. Small pieces of old tape at top and bottom of spine. Numerous small edge overhang tears and small creases. Has a couple of small translucent gauze like pieces? in center of cover with old store stamps. Very light and does not mar cover much. Supple interior pages.

Was $30.   Now $25.

airstoriesscifi1.jpg

airstoriesscifi2.jpg

airstoriesscifi3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Avon Fantasy Reader #1 1947 (Digest size)

H.G. Wells and A. Merritt stories. Weird cover!

Smooth, tight spine with full paper. A few tiny edge chips and very minor wear. Back cover is a little dirty. Well bound copy with very flexible paper.

Was $25.   Now $20.

fantasyreader1.jpg

fantasyreader2.jpg

fantasyreader3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man